Let there be Dominion!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DrWho2310

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

Riot there better be a new game mode after tomoorrow's patch (not to mention that there should be a new patch). In the last patch you said dominion is coming with the next scheduled meintenance. As i recall there was one right before the weekend. If i am a new patch(and meitenance) is coming in fast( it's expected within the next 24 hours). I hope you arn;t thinking of putting out a new champion without the new map, or some fans will get rly upset(hint: "no more champions, more maps!")

DrWho2310

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

^

Razlaghul

09-05-2011

I am super excited about dominion too but I am so tired of telling people that they said Season 2 on next scheduled downtime NOT dominion.

Trust me, I wanted it to be last week but alas, it wasn't.

branizzle

09-05-2011

did they ever actually say dominion will be out tomorrow? i'm trying not to fill myself with excitement but i just have this feeling that there won't be dominion tomorrow..

00Donger

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewd QQ View Post
did they ever actually say dominion will be out tomorrow? i'm trying not to fill myself with excitement but i just have this feeling that there won't be dominion tomorrow..
They did not. Most people get confused when they said Season one is ending next patch, they related that to Dominion's release for some reason. Not to say it won't be coming out tomorrow, but there's been no word from Riot about it's release aside from "Shortly after PAX".

Chiddaling

09-05-2011

I really really doubt Dominion is coming tomorrow. Riot is saying NOTHING at all on the matter. There is 1 day left till patch day and they haven't said anything about Dominion.

dryo

09-05-2011

dominion is already patched, check for the ranking positions,they already had a closed testing, dominion is scheduled to be up on thursday septermber 8,thank you.

Roccano

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiddaling View Post
I really really doubt Dominion is coming tomorrow. Riot is saying NOTHING at all on the matter. There is 1 day left till patch day and they haven't said anything about Dominion.
Labor Day Weekend.

Roccano

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryo View Post
dominion is already patched, check for the ranking positions,they already had a closed testing, dominion is scheduled to be up on thursday septermber 8,thank you.

That date hasnt been confirmed, that was a rumor set up by someone on Reddit that a internet article posted.
There is NO SET DATE!
Dont know how many times thats been said already.

Bomb in lasagna

09-05-2011

lol at thinking there will even be a patch tomorrow