Quiet . . . Too quiet . . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shini Laser

09-05-2011

While it is only the ass-crack-of-dawn Monday (and I don't like being woken up to a roommate's alarm clock at 6 AM when I don't have class until noon), is the fact the champion sneak peak only arrived Friday and otherwise it has been all quiet on the Riot front except for Reverse Annie making anyone else curious?

Though, let's try to keep this civil. I am not saying it is coming out on Tuesday, I am not saying it isn't. Maybe once I get out of my noon class the amount of articles from Riot will make the original point invalid, but hey, it just feels quiet compared to prior upcoming patch days.

DragynFyre

09-05-2011

Yea I agree, been thinking about this over the weekend. Path will likely be next Tuesday.

I don't mind if patch isn't when expected, just wish Riot would announce something officially about it.

Shini Laser

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragynFyre View Post
Yea I agree, been thinking about this over the weekend. Path will likely be next Tuesday.

I don't mind if patch isn't when expected, just wish Riot would announce something officially about it.
Well I predicted 2 weeks back it might be tomorrow merely because it would be S1 ending and since it would be the beginning of pre-season 2, it would be the perfect time to release Dominion so that within the next few months (when season 2 will officially starts), we can have a ranked version of Dominion without people going "HURP DERP I DON'T KNOW MECHANICS".

But, I am just noting an observation I've had and honestly, I really don't care if it comes out tomorrow or the 20th. Though, if it isn't released tomorrow, /popcorn. I don't have class until 2 PM tomorrow, and since I'll be up likely at 6-6:30 AM EST, I got plenty of time to enjoy the rage.

chaito

09-05-2011

how about it doesnt come out tomorrow at all but the push the patch for later this week and release it then. that sounds more realistic than them pushing it tow more weeks because they HAVE TO DO IT EVERY TUESDAY. also riven is not done, so are they just gonna release a season and reset the elo... they are gonna take down the servers just for that? i certainly hope not.

Fever Cypher

09-05-2011

maybe riot isn't announcing a date because everyone will log-in at the same time and crash the servers.

Shini Laser

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebisuezo View Post
maybe riot isn't announcing a date because everyone will log-in at the same time and crash the servers.
Oh, I agree. They might have to put in the login screen, "Over 90000" when Dominion is released.

@Chaito: You do realize that messing with game data (and ELO is part of the game data) while servers are active is a horrible idea? What about those who are in a ranked game when they decide to reset ELO? TL;DR: Maintenance is going to occur. It is a natural item.

Marnamai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

Too quiet for sure

Sdsman16

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaito View Post
how about it doesnt come out tomorrow at all but the push the patch for later this week and release it then. that sounds more realistic than them pushing it tow more weeks because they HAVE TO DO IT EVERY TUESDAY. also riven is not done, so are they just gonna release a season and reset the elo... they are gonna take down the servers just for that? i certainly hope not.
well it has to be this tues or the next update not a push to a week later the reason i know this is because they are shutting down the mac client making it inactive and u can't do that online it has to be done through an update so there will be an update tomorrow and idk wats gonna be on it other than that!!

Jgame

09-05-2011

If the title is a reference to star fox, then DO A BARREL ROLL!

TheMarkMark

09-05-2011

I think they aren't sure when they'll be ready.