dominion suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2nub4ya

09-05-2011

-speaker to chat with the team rather than skyp
-bigger server
-6v6?
come on guys its season 2...

Shini Laser

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2nub4ya View Post
-speaker to chat with the team rather than skyp
If they were to do anything of the sort, it would be only for prearranged teams. I really, really do not want to treat this like X-Box Live where I am going to have to mute every rager within 2 seconds of the game beginning every time I decide I want to play.

Quote:
-bigger server
They are probably well ahead of you on that, speaking they are expecting MASSIVE traffic on the release day for Dominion. However, worst case scenario - you have to wait.

Quote:
-6v6?
Only "6v6" will be 5v5 + spectators. Even, most people already have problems dealing with 4 others it seems, let's not add to an already existing problem.

Quote:
come on guys its season 2...
Physically, it is still Season 1, and even if the season is ending tomorrow (like I am assuming), it will be pre-season 2, not season 2.

Captain Bumbler

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shini Laser View Post
If they were to do anything of the sort, it would be only for prearranged teams. I really, really do not want to treat this like X-Box Live where I am going to have to mute every rager within 2 seconds of the game beginning every time I decide I want to play.

They are probably well ahead of you on that, speaking they are expecting MASSIVE traffic on the release day for Dominion. However, worst case scenario - you have to wait.

Only "6v6" will be 5v5 + spectators. Even, most people already have problems dealing with 4 others it seems, let's not add to an already existing problem.

Physically, it is still Season 1, and even if the season is ending tomorrow (like I am assuming), it will be pre-season 2, not season 2.
Upvote.