Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

dominion suggestion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

2nub4ya

09-05-2011

-speaker to chat with the team rather than skyp
-bigger server
-6v6?
come on guys its season 2...

Shini Laser

09-05-2011

Quote:
2nub4ya:
-speaker to chat with the team rather than skyp

If they were to do anything of the sort, it would be only for prearranged teams. I really, really do not want to treat this like X-Box Live where I am going to have to mute every rager within 2 seconds of the game beginning every time I decide I want to play.

Quote:
2nub4ya:
-bigger server

They are probably well ahead of you on that, speaking they are expecting MASSIVE traffic on the release day for Dominion. However, worst case scenario - you have to wait.

Quote:
2nub4ya:
-6v6?

Only "6v6" will be 5v5 + spectators. Even, most people already have problems dealing with 4 others it seems, let's not add to an already existing problem.

Quote:
2nub4ya:
come on guys its season 2...

Physically, it is still Season 1, and even if the season is ending tomorrow (like I am assuming), it will be pre-season 2, not season 2.

Captain Bumbler

09-05-2011

Quote:
Shini Laser:
If they were to do anything of the sort, it would be only for prearranged teams. I really, really do not want to treat this like X-Box Live where I am going to have to mute every rager within 2 seconds of the game beginning every time I decide I want to play.

They are probably well ahead of you on that, speaking they are expecting MASSIVE traffic on the release day for Dominion. However, worst case scenario - you have to wait.

Only "6v6" will be 5v5 + spectators. Even, most people already have problems dealing with 4 others it seems, let's not add to an already existing problem.

Physically, it is still Season 1, and even if the season is ending tomorrow (like I am assuming), it will be pre-season 2, not season 2.

Upvote.