Dominion Forums: Where QQ goes to die

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Olyps

09-05-2011

Look! I made a thread too! Am I contributing to the conversation?

Oh oh~ I know. *Ahem*

Frank business-like tone. Seemingly reasonable offer for simple conversation from an anonymous source. Stern yet startlingly reasonable opening tone.

Abrupt turnabout verging on abuse. Baseless assumptions and uncompromising expectations. Refusal to accept the best of intentions as an acceptable response from a gaming company. Insinuation that the world is coming to an end based on video game deadlines.

Time passes.

Jubilation and exclamation! Arbitrary number of internet celebrity tallied by anonymous votes surpasses expectations! Overwhelming feeling of gratitude! Allude to general feelings of hope! Biting indignation regarding lack of developers idle input... Wield self entitled celebrity status like bludgeon at game companies head.

OUTRIGHT DISBELIEF AND ADORATION FOR GAME COMPANY DEVELOPER. INPUT RECEIVED AND CHERISHED IN A PRINTED OUT FORM FOLDED NEATLY UNDER PILLOW TO WARD OFF EVIL SPIRITS!

Shameless backpedaling and softer tone adopted. Sheepishly avoid comment upon previous hostile attitude whilst begging for comment upon earlier topic. Dismay at answer resembling that of every previous forum thread post.

Thread becomes stale. Forced to face oneself and reevaluate ones own choices in life. Go on the internet. Make new thread!