Need recommendation on next main coming from Teemo

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JumpingFlea

04-30-2014

My Favorite play style:
Teemo was one of the 1st few free champs in rotation that I picked up and caught a liking to being an agile top lane bruiser/Marksmen with powerful early-mid game and decent late game. He literally carried me level 1-30 easily, and level 29 went so fast as I was winning lane 9/10 times and also getting game win bonuses. I tried all item builds, masteries, and rune page setups and I'm not gonna lie very rarely did I go full AP as I would crush majority of solo top games going beefy slow-ing ASPD on-hit Teemo with move quints and even be a real menace mid/later game seeing as the more hp they had the better. Yeah my shrooms didn't tick for much but they inevitably netted me many kills on low life enemies getting away and mainly being used to set up kills as a kite on top of blinding dart on top of slowing items/ignite and auto attack poison damage. Garen, Nasus, Tryn, Yi, Renekton, Leona, Kayle..etc never even had a chance. All the while I'm zipping in hitting them running back out of range, using Move Quick to come back again to land a hit once more zipping away thanks to movement quints + movement slow. Can anyone relate to that play style? I really want to learn another champ well enough to replace my main spot but I would like to keep the game play as similar as possible because honestly that's what role is fun for me in this game! Who would you buy if IP wasn't an issue if you were in my boat?

PS: Among all the things I like about Teemo, nothing tops the all consuming hate for the champion that drives opponents to great lengths of tower diving, typing instead of playing, and other misc. forms of raging - as well as players on your own team who tell you you're a troll and idiot for picking him top or even building a certain way regardless of if you're 20/1/15 and the only one with more kills then deaths. Yeah, it's fun to be "satan" =)

TheDarknessRides

04-30-2014

Nidalee, i would say nidalee, because she has a quite similar style.

Instead of slowing opponents, you will be constantly jumping away.

Her damage is just as crazy/annoying as teemo, and her early game is somewhat similar

(also people hate her almost as much as teemo)

I would try her, although she is a stupidly high skill cap champ to win consistently with, because being fed, doesnt win games as nidalee, you need your team to help tons.

Second Champion I can think of is Kayle

-Shes cheap so even if you dont like her, its only 450 ip

She has an easy target slow, a self speed up, auto-attacks that deal magic damage (synergy with nashors tooth ofc), and overall has a quite similar feel to teemo.

(i have often thought of them being of the same line of champion sometimes)

Kayle's ult is super fun/trolly when you ult at 20 health under your tower in a two man dive coming out with a double, or ult into a group of 4 low health opponents, getting that sexy quadra.

Kayle can be played in top, jungle, and mid, just like teemo

So these two definitly are similar, give them a shot

(also singed is another trolly poison champion)

TheDarknessRides

04-30-2014

Also, nidalee has that style of jump in, land some damage, get people chasing you, then running away to slowly kite them to death, which is clearly what you love from teemo :P