Dont Build Hype?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hoes and Blow

09-04-2011

Why just build all this hype about dominion just to prolong the opening It just upsets people how about for once suprising people and just be like ya we just released dominion with this patch because we actually did many bug tests before setting a date and made sure everything is alright so we wanted to suprise you and make your day instead of making you wait a month for something that is all we have been talking about and even re did the website for it just so it taunts you everytime you visit but you still cant play it because we like to start building hype for its release then doing bug checks and making sure everything will work well.

Wow that was a long sentence im tired.

TLDR..Riot makes you think its gonna come out before they think it will come out.

SlightlyHandy

09-04-2011

They should at least say ... SOMETHING...

Delay...imminent release...not sure...97% done...ANYTHING.

They're just saying nothing right now, or did you hear something??

later,

jc

GreenThunda

09-05-2011

OMG GUIZ! THEY SAID "SOON" AFTER PAX AND IT'S BeEN AB0UT AN ENTIRE WEEK, GAWHS RIOT I HATE YOU!

CaiusTSR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

Whenever they decide to release it (hopefully "soon") it shouldn't take to long because the allocated most of the Dominion stuff in the LAST patch. All we need is the actual map. Guess we just have to keep waiting. Either way it's still going to be epic.

Fei Korlock

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenThunda View Post
OMG GUIZ! THEY SAID "SOON" AFTER PAX AND IT'S BeEN AB0UT AN ENTIRE WEEK, GAWHS RIOT I HATE YOU!

Roccano

09-05-2011

As one of the posts above me is getting downvoted is saying, they said shortly after Pax.
To me, this means up to a month.
They are building hype because that is what they are supposed to do.
I didnt like the way they initially did it, hyping up the announcement to hype up the map.

They wont give a specific estimated date because then the community will explode with "OMG RIOT YOU SAID IT WOULD BE OUT BY TODAY!" If they miss the date they estimated.

dryo

09-05-2011

guys, riot will say something about dominion today at 12am calm down.

Roccano

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dryo View Post
guys, riot will say something about dominion today at 12am calm down.
Really? 12 AM?
Good luck, since they probably dont get into their offices until tomorrow morning.

dryo

09-05-2011

i ment within the scheduled patch release

Roccano

09-05-2011

In the past few patches, the days have changed from Tuesday, to Friday, then to Monday.
So to be honest, I dont think there will be any "scheduled" downtime until later this week.
Namely, tomorrow morning.