Dominion Cracking the code

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Durendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
Suckers. I'm a college student, I got school year round, but my major is Web Game Programming so I have an excuse to play.
****. Physics major. I play so...I can figure how strong singed's arm must be to throw gragas like that?

lGrine

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
Suckers. I'm a college student, I got school year round, but my major is Web Game Programming so I have an excuse to play.
That's a major? I'm in Computer Science and I have heard of Game programming majors, programming majors, Web majors and Web programming majors but...

Web Game Programming is ridiculously specific, while being oddly mysterious. Would that be like flash games, or designing websites for games, or designing the online aspects of a game, or baking cookies?

RealMithron

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Lich View Post
That doesn't quite work for a mathematics major. :/
Sure it does!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradqx View Post
That's a major? I'm in Computer Science and I have heard of Game programming majors, programming majors, Web majors and Web programming majors but...

Web Game Programming is ridiculously specific, while being oddly mysterious. Would that be like flash games, or designing websites for games, or designing the online aspects of a game, or baking cookies?
http://www.devry.edu/degree-programs...ming-about.jsp

Roadwarrior

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by dexter15 View Post
like everyone on south america
Who cares about South America?

The Starflyer

09-05-2011

If Riot really wanted Dominion released in time for school, they probably would have released it a couple of weeks ago. Riot is located in Los Angeles, and most LA schools started around Aug 22nd. I've been at school for 2 weeks already (although I have a ping of 9 so I can't complain, <3 LA)

YungSteezy

09-05-2011

Devry... hahahahha