Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion Cracking the code

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

blackguard thorn

09-04-2011

OK So every one knows we have absolutely no timeline for dominion but i may have figured it out.....

dominions is league of legends newest game mode with games averaging around 15-20 minutes which allows us to play more games and consume less time.

and geuss whats coming up? SCHOOL (yes that thing that has been following you all summer) and with school coming up riot has decided this sumemr to throw together a shorter game mode so players can have multiple good and bad games instead of 1 or 2 good or bad ones.

so my theory is sometime next Tuesday and next week it will be released to allow riots players to balance there school and lol time

"up voters keep them thumbs up and those smiles loud! down voters go get molested in the crowd"- a forum guru

dexter15

09-04-2011

sorry to break it down for ya, but a lot of us started school 6 months ago

HuntrKilr

09-04-2011

Like who?

dexter15

09-04-2011

like everyone on south america

Albrux

09-04-2011

The release of Dominion is really gonna ease the pain of a new school year.

Ree Shin

09-04-2011

Yeah i've uh been at school since Febuary but kk. >> Just went on Holidays today for a few weeks, we better get dominion in this time. <<

dobo72

09-04-2011

Quote:
dexter15:
like everyone on south america

well in the US we just started school

RealMithron

09-04-2011

Suckers. I'm a college student, I got school year round, but my major is Web Game Programming so I have an excuse to play.

Big Ogre

09-04-2011

Quote:
RealMithron:
Suckers. I'm a college student, I got school year round, but my major is Web Game Programming so I have an excuse to play.

FUUUUU

Material Science Engineer <---

Doom Lich

09-04-2011

Quote:
RealMithron:

That doesn't quite work for a mathematics major. :/