Riot, lets be serious.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xDay

09-04-2011

@ godiyi0rdyaa Ya... id prefer that riot would atleast tell us in a week or 2 weeks. But i think having SOON as a date is pretty wrong.

Godlylordyaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-04-2011

Even if they said mid october i would be a little mad but i would also be happy that we have something.

xDay

09-04-2011

Pretty much i would love a date , even mid october would be a bummer , but it would be better then keeping all the players that are eger on this mode coming out in the dark.

Godlylordyaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-04-2011

Yep.

Chiddaling

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Lich View Post
Okay here's a question? Are you a programmer?

Then shut up.

The game hasn't changed at all so you have NO RIGHT to be upset at a free game for not making an update when you wanted to.

If you spent money, you spent money on the game mode at the time, not for dominion.

Also, you aren't original. Your illiterate. If you aren't illiterate than you are just plain stupid, because this same thread has been made on this forum AT LEAST TWENTY TIMES!
Come on man. Your illiterate? really?

rofl.

Stonehuf

09-04-2011

They've had plenty of time to run tests and if they hold true to their motto which is "us gamers being the reason they are in business", then we atleast have a right to know what is happening with the map?