Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Riot, lets be serious.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

black drack

Recruiter

09-04-2011

Quote:
GoDlYlOrDYaA:
Im not bugging them about anything, im telling them that the good portion of the community that thinks it will be out on tuesday will go on an all caps rage if they dont give them an update. Thats all.

let them its there own foult riot did not say they were releasing it on tuesday now did they so if olayers rage becouse of a date players set then they can just get off the game.

Godlylordyaa

Recruiter

09-04-2011

Quote:
mdart:
let them its there own foult riot did not say they were releasing it on tuesday now did they so if olayers rage becouse of a date players set then they can just get off the game

I would let them but theres probably less people that will rage about a missed/rescheduled
release date then ones who want it on tuesday.

black drack

Recruiter

09-04-2011

Quote:
GoDlYlOrDYaA:
I would let them but theres probably less people that will rage about a missed/rescheduled
release date then ones who want it on tuesday.

true

Godlylordyaa

Recruiter

09-04-2011

But it probably wont come out so tomorrow/Tuesday imma sit back and watch the rage. Maybe do some myself

xDay

09-04-2011

Im pretty sure if riot atleast put a date like sept 6-13-20 people would stop raging. But also if people have such a problem with people crying about dominion coming out, dont bother looking at these fourms. Its simple people been waiting for dominion since they seen the first video. And more then 50% of all these posts going to be about dominion's realease.
Its alot simplier to add a date via - Spet 6-13-20 . Then come on on the 6th and say there was a bug within dominion and will be post-poned till 13th . Then people will stop raging and look forward to the posted date.

Godlylordyaa

Recruiter

09-04-2011

I never mensioned release dates in my post(s). I just want an update on Dominions status.

xDay

09-04-2011

I know but im just saying . Everybody wants it out tuesday. And if they add a post on dominions status. Saying coming out in two days. but post pone it till 13th ill be happy still knowing its coming out. not SOON and can come out a month from now.

black drack

Recruiter

09-04-2011

Quote:
Acedia2369:
Im pretty sure if riot atleast put a date like sept 6-13-20 people would stop raging. But also if people have such a problem with people crying about dominion coming out, dont bother looking at these fourms. Its simple people been waiting for dominion since they seen the first video. And more then 50% of all these posts going to be about dominion's realease.
Its alot simplier to add a date via - Spet 6-13-20 . Then come on on the 6th and say there was a bug within dominion and will be post-poned till 13th . Then people will stop raging and look forward to the posted date.
just one thing this fourm was not made for people to compline and ask for a released date it was made to talk about it and are ideas and what we think about it and not to compliane

Godlylordyaa

Recruiter

09-04-2011

Yea i wouldnt care if they said something then postponed it but leaving us in the dark just isn't right.

xDay

09-04-2011

Quote:
mdart:
just one thing this fourm was not made for people to compline and ask for a released date it was made to talk about it and are ideas and what we think about it and not to compliane

So stop going on all the fourms that include dates about this game mode. And stop bothering to reply to them if you have no interest in this.