Riot, lets be serious.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Godlylordyaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-04-2011

If you don't post an update or something in the next 2 days, on Tuesday every single one of your players that expect it to come out because it is "Shortly After Pax" will rage like crazy. The only way to escape it is by giving the players an update of some sort.

Doom Lich

09-04-2011

Okay here's a question? Are you a programmer?

Then shut up.

The game hasn't changed at all so you have NO RIGHT to be upset at a free game for not making an update when you wanted to.

If you spent money, you spent money on the game mode at the time, not for dominion.

Also, you aren't original. Your illiterate. If you aren't illiterate than you are just plain stupid, because this same thread has been made on this forum AT LEAST TWENTY TIMES!

Godlylordyaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-04-2011

Congratulations you act like i didnt know it has been said a million times but I'm just trying to get an answer out of Riot. They haven't said anything on the topic of dominions release for about a week now. If anyone here is raging that would be you.

PumpkinKing Jack

09-04-2011

Quote:
Your illiterate
Uh...

Quote:
What does his/her not being a programmer have to do with asking for an update? You don't need to be a programmer to say "Not Tuesday guys."

Godlylordyaa

Recruiter

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syeniel View Post

What does his/her not being a programmer have to do with asking for an update? You don't need to be a programmer to say "Not Tuesday guys."
Thank you.

maltray

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Lich View Post

Then shut up.
Hahahahaha, Im a developer, and u know what I do with my boss?.

When he asks me a date for when a website will be ready, I tell him, so he can tell his customer that for that day the website will be done, even if we just need 2 weeks, my boss will tell him that it will be done in 4.

Only thing I can tell u, is that Riot is making things WRONG!, and that, u cant deny.

And what ur saying makes no ****ing sense.

DARK ZELOPHEHAD

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syeniel View Post
Uh...

they did say not tuesday but at the same time they did not say it wont be tuesady

DARK ZELOPHEHAD

09-04-2011

ok op stop bugging riot for all we know they could be stalling on not realessing now becouse of people like you

00Donger

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by UYW Maltray View Post
Hahahahaha, Im a developer, and u know what I do with my boss?.

When he asks me a date for when a website will be ready, I tell him, so he can tell his customer that for that day the website will be done, even if we just need 2 weeks, my boss will tell him that it will be done in 4.

Only thing I can tell u, is that Riot is making things WRONG!, and that, u cant deny.

And what ur saying makes no ****ing sense.
If Riot makes things wrong, why don't you make it right, I'm sure you can do better than Riot, it's not like they've got one of the (if not the) most popular computer games out there. You talk big, just like I've noticed a lot of children do online.

Godlylordyaa

Recruiter

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdart View Post
ok op stop bugging riot for all we know they could be stalling on not realessing now becouse of people like you
Im not bugging them about anything, im telling them that the good portion of the community that thinks it will be out on tuesday will go on an all caps rage if they dont give them an update. Thats all.