Riot, why you so scared of naming timelines

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

krflol

09-05-2011

because this community is filled with raging, impatient children

Dr Wiggles

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-05-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom Lich View Post
Except the vast majority or players can't because of the massive amount of immaturity in this game. As I've said before, people can't avoid yelling at they're teammates, who they're supposed to work with. Why expect them to understand the concept of a floating release date?

It isn't a matter of cowardice, they just know their audience.

Now can we stop reposting the same ****ing thread EVERY time someone's ADHD kicks in? For ****'s sake people, it's been said already.
And you happen to be one of the immature ones.

KoteSP

09-05-2011

Personally I think Riot likes the QQ. They keep making things like magma chamber and some champions and advertising them way ahead of time to keep players wondering when or if it ever will come out. It is a habit of Riots to advertise everything at least a full month (I only say that because I'm counting Champions too) before they come out, if they ever do come out. Nearly every other game company keeps things vague too, such as "X product, Fall 2011" but Riot always has to take vague to a new level with "X product, Soon!". Soon could be Winter 2011, Spring 2012, who knows? Or there is always "X product, After PAX!" well 09/5/2111 is after PAX but I'd hope we don't have to wait that long lol. Its all the vagueness that makes people QQ really. If they weren't as vague there would be a lot less forum posts about it, besides "I can't wait" threads, and any thread about it would be much easier for other forum users to answer.