Dominion drinking game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lrntoplay

09-04-2011

Get 4 other friends, order pizza's. 1 drink per game pace (18-20mins). RIOT has thought of everything.

So what other rules would you add?

Dubledox

09-04-2011

How about every time you cap a point you drink? Also whenever you pick up a buff.

black drack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

or evrey time you or get a kill lol

Decorum

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubledox View Post
How about every time you cap a point you drink? Also whenever you pick up a buff.
Because it's no fun if it ends after 2 games.

Doom Lich

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sangheili View Post
Because it's no fun if it ends after 2 games.
Exactly. Perhaps every 4-cap in your teams favor. That would make it probably like 4-5 drinks a game.

MasTRRR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

Every time someone makes a thread QQing because Dominion hasn't been released you drink.

black drack

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diegou28 View Post
Every time someone makes a thread QQing because Dominion hasn't been released you drink.
lol i would do that

Nulagrithom

09-04-2011

lulz at you drinking noobs. =P The point of a drinking game isn't to enjoy the game even, but get absolutely trashed in a stupid/fun way. I'd say one game should be enough to get you there, then all chill with the pizza and cool down for a couple hours with a beer. Also, I have very rarely seen people do real 2 oz. shots of 80 proof for drinking games. Try lining up a bunch of 1/2oz shots instead, and put beer in them for the lightweights.

With 1/2oz shots, a heavy drinker should be able to handle about 32 80 proof drinks before losing their ****. 1 drink for a kill, 2 for a capture, 3 for a death, 5 if everybody on your team says you did some dumb ****, and 1 for everyone every time you lose a capture point. Whatcha guys think?

Shini Laser

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nulagrithom View Post
lulz at you drinking noobs. =P The point of a drinking game isn't to enjoy the game even, but get absolutely trashed in a stupid/fun way. I'd say one game should be enough to get you there, then all chill with the pizza and cool down for a couple hours with a beer. Also, I have very rarely seen people do real 2 oz. shots of 80 proof for drinking games. Try lining up a bunch of 1/2oz shots instead, and put beer in them for the lightweights.

With 1/2oz shots, a heavy drinker should be able to handle about 32 80 proof drinks before losing their ****. 1 drink for a kill, 2 for a capture, 3 for a death, 5 if everybody on your team says you did some dumb ****, and 1 for everyone every time you lose a capture point. Whatcha guys think?
So . . . You want it to be over in less than 1 game. :-P

l WEBBER l

09-04-2011

this will be a good game but i have played lol while drinking got up the next morning look at my games and you can see were i start going bad lolz