Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion drinking game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lrntoplay

09-04-2011

Get 4 other friends, order pizza's. 1 drink per game pace (18-20mins). RIOT has thought of everything.

So what other rules would you add?

Dubledox

09-04-2011

How about every time you cap a point you drink? Also whenever you pick up a buff.

black drack

Recruiter

09-04-2011

or evrey time you or get a kill lol

Decorum

09-04-2011

Quote:
Dubledox:
How about every time you cap a point you drink? Also whenever you pick up a buff.

Because it's no fun if it ends after 2 games.

Doom Lich

09-04-2011

Quote:
Sangheili:
Because it's no fun if it ends after 2 games.

Exactly. Perhaps every 4-cap in your teams favor. That would make it probably like 4-5 drinks a game.

MasTRRR

09-04-2011

Every time someone makes a thread QQing because Dominion hasn't been released you drink.

black drack

Recruiter

09-04-2011

Quote:
Diegou28:
Every time someone makes a thread QQing because Dominion hasn't been released you drink.

lol i would do that

Nulagrithom

09-04-2011

lulz at you drinking noobs. =P The point of a drinking game isn't to enjoy the game even, but get absolutely trashed in a stupid/fun way. I'd say one game should be enough to get you there, then all chill with the pizza and cool down for a couple hours with a beer. Also, I have very rarely seen people do real 2 oz. shots of 80 proof for drinking games. Try lining up a bunch of 1/2oz shots instead, and put beer in them for the lightweights.

With 1/2oz shots, a heavy drinker should be able to handle about 32 80 proof drinks before losing their ****. 1 drink for a kill, 2 for a capture, 3 for a death, 5 if everybody on your team says you did some dumb ****, and 1 for everyone every time you lose a capture point. Whatcha guys think?

Shini Laser

09-04-2011

Quote:
Nulagrithom:
lulz at you drinking noobs. =P The point of a drinking game isn't to enjoy the game even, but get absolutely trashed in a stupid/fun way. I'd say one game should be enough to get you there, then all chill with the pizza and cool down for a couple hours with a beer. Also, I have very rarely seen people do real 2 oz. shots of 80 proof for drinking games. Try lining up a bunch of 1/2oz shots instead, and put beer in them for the lightweights.

With 1/2oz shots, a heavy drinker should be able to handle about 32 80 proof drinks before losing their ****. 1 drink for a kill, 2 for a capture, 3 for a death, 5 if everybody on your team says you did some dumb ****, and 1 for everyone every time you lose a capture point. Whatcha guys think?

So . . . You want it to be over in less than 1 game. :-P

l WEBBER l

09-04-2011

this will be a good game but i have played lol while drinking got up the next morning look at my games and you can see were i start going bad lolz