Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

100% crit build at level 1?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shane West

09-04-2011

Just played with a Tryndamere who supposedly had 100% crit chance from the start of the game. He always got a critical so I assume it was true(he started with the life steal scythe). He said he wasn't cheating either, "it was his runes".

So basically my question is: What runes do I need to get critical chance 100% at level 1? Mine only give me like a 5% chance, where are the hidden ones? Do I have to get a certain rank on the ladder?

doo0ooooooom

09-04-2011

it's impossible to get 100% crit at level 1...

tryndamere can get up to 35% crit from his passive, but only with a full fury bar.

You can get 2% crit from masteries, and with all tier 3 crit runes (not recommended) you could get another 20.25% crit chance from runes.

here's a complete list of runes:

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_runes#Malice

Craixis

09-04-2011

You can get 20% from just runes (you may have to unlock more).
You can buy the crit runes from the store (turn on the "Physical Attack" filter).

This plus masteries gives you 22% before going into game, throw in a brawlers glove and you get 30% (Add 35% if Tryn has full fury).
This gives you a 65% chance to crit at lower levels, which when used with someone like Alistar who can lock down a target can get you a decent lead.
That Tryn most likely just got a good luck streak (he would be at 57% crit chance), it's less likely to happen, but at 50% crit, anything goes.

Edit:
Beaten by Doom =.=