100% crit build at level 1?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shane West

09-04-2011

Just played with a Tryndamere who supposedly had 100% crit chance from the start of the game. He always got a critical so I assume it was true(he started with the life steal scythe). He said he wasn't cheating either, "it was his runes".

So basically my question is: What runes do I need to get critical chance 100% at level 1? Mine only give me like a 5% chance, where are the hidden ones? Do I have to get a certain rank on the ladder?

doo0ooooooom

09-04-2011

it's impossible to get 100% crit at level 1...

tryndamere can get up to 35% crit from his passive, but only with a full fury bar.

You can get 2% crit from masteries, and with all tier 3 crit runes (not recommended) you could get another 20.25% crit chance from runes.

here's a complete list of runes:

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wik...f_runes#Malice

Craixis

09-04-2011

You can get 20% from just runes (you may have to unlock more).
You can buy the crit runes from the store (turn on the "Physical Attack" filter).

This plus masteries gives you 22% before going into game, throw in a brawlers glove and you get 30% (Add 35% if Tryn has full fury).
This gives you a 65% chance to crit at lower levels, which when used with someone like Alistar who can lock down a target can get you a decent lead.
That Tryn most likely just got a good luck streak (he would be at 57% crit chance), it's less likely to happen, but at 50% crit, anything goes.

Edit:
Beaten by Doom =.=