New Champ and NO DOMINION!?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Scenvresh

09-04-2011

I'm pretty **** sure Dominion's coming out with the champion.

Riot only patches once every 2 weeks, give or take, at which point they add a new champion into the roster. During the patches, they also update everything else that they've tweaked etc., etc. I see no reason, therefore, for them to add Dominion unless they're patching it with everything else.

I mean really. No matter how much you cry for it, they've probably got a plan of action as to when they want to release it and why. Every corporation's run like the government. They do their own thing, let you know what they think you can know and handle, and then reveal everything else they've done 10 years late. For security purposes.

sizzackz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Master Recruiter

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigySynthesis View Post
Its not like your giving something up for dominion, no reason to "be pissed" , just be patient and wait, maybe play some matches.
hey man don't tell us to be patient, we have been waiting for some new content since like what halloween last year ?? lol we have every reason to want something NOW!

Space I Dandy

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worden View Post
They have never said "next patch after pax" in regard to Dominion release date. Ever.

They said "shortly after PAX is the goal".
they also said dominion comes on the next down time soooo..

black drack

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by sizzackz View Post
hey man don't tell us to be patient, we have been waiting for some new content since like what halloween last year ?? lol we have every reason to want something NOW!
you do know you sound like a 5 year old right?

for all we know riot can say screw you guys no new game mode

Mister Failure

09-04-2011

hey @ op

WTF
I want Diablo 3 !!!

@ sizzacks ive been waiting for over a few years for D3 but guess what its still not here

EndlessSky

09-04-2011

When did Riot say Dominion isn't coming out? Why couldn't they release it with the champ. I think it is a little early to start getting angry and assuming things.