Does anyone else...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Razlaghul

09-04-2011

^ Frown a little bit on the inside when they log onto their client or the website and see no new information about Dominion?

Riot you are going to cause me to become depressed and I am gonna blame it allllll on you. :P I jest

TerrorsNight

09-04-2011

It's easy to frown about the "Lack of new information", but truth be told we already know A LOT of information about Dominion. We've all seen full matches, we know the starting level, the starting gold, the gold per 5 map wide, the new summoner spells and what they do, the SR and Crystal Scar differences as far as items and Summoner spells, the average length of a match, the name of each 5 points, the time for pre-game discussion before the match starts, and the new buffs on the map. Strategies are already being discussed in the form of a tier list for the map as well as how to approach the beginning captures and holding them.

This mode, information wise, is as close to being "Released" as you can get without having the ability to play it. That being said, I don't know how much more information Riot can provide. The troubling thing is with all that information that's been given there's nothing new to spark our imagination or keep us wanting more.

There's only one thing left to do; Play the **** game! That's why people are getting sour. There's nothing left! Riot has given us everything, except the game itself. Try and take it into consideration, Riot, the next time something on this scale is released even though you're being transparent with us, giving us all the information at once will make the release reaction more of a "Finally" rather than an "Awesome!". We know it's finished, with the exception of graphics normalization for less powerful systems and other tweaks.

So, without that kind of slow trickle of information to build us up for release, we are busy discussing anything we can find with the information you've already given, and that is what's making us so restless.

Razlaghul

09-04-2011

o.O a serious response to a thread I made that was not so serious. Thank you either way though

Agreed though, they have given us TONS of information and stuff about Dominion. I am incredibly grateful for it. I watched the Live streams everyday when gamescon was going on.

They have put on an amazing face to the community with regards to everything surrounding Dominion.

I am just super excited about playing Dominion xD

TerrorsNight

09-04-2011

Indeed, very excited. Yeah, I've just been thinking about that recently. The information they gave was just kind of thrown at us and it's a lot to discuss and put together. However, I think we've discussed it all now and the excitement is beginning to wear thin.

Jadarok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

Not really...because we know everything. The only thing left is for it to be released.