Dominion's new score system - Will it be in other game modes?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealMithron

09-04-2011

I think this has been answered before but I can't find it to confirm or for the details.

Will it be applied to SR and TT as well in some fashion?

C00LST0RYBR0

09-04-2011

Not planned, afaik.

Archmage Ilmryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

Would be nice to have it in the other game modes tho.

RealMithron

09-04-2011

I really hope so. People are so stupid and think your W/L and/or your K/D/A actually accurate determines your skill. If you have a lot of losses in your match history, they automatically think you're bad, not that you just had terrible team mates that many times.

I'm really hoping the new scoring system has a huge impact on how elo works, so that you actually gain some elo if you do really well in a lost match due to you actually being good with a terrible team, or at the very least lowers the amount of elo you lose. As well as having a huge impact on how much you gain when you win games. If you do bad in a won game, you don't gain as much as usual, but if you do really well in a game won, you gain more than usual.

black drack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

if you meen how many pionts you get then no but if you meen the kill and assest then it already in classic