Teemo will be so OP

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FearlessAnt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

Gamebreakingly OP

You put shrooms to see if any enemy is coming, and to slow them down, while you capture a point. Also, you are so fast that you can travel the whole map and control any points you want.

Also, boots of mobility will be so OP

RealMithron

09-04-2011

I dunno'. We'll have to see. He's still extremely squishy.

Toweleeeie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessAnt View Post
Gamebreakingly OP

You put shrooms to see if any enemy is coming, and to slow them down, while you capture a point. Also, you are so fast that you can travel the whole map and control any points you want.

Also, boots of mobility will be so OP
"Another important change (or should I say omission?) is the lack of fog of war in Dominion, meaning you?ll be aware of the enemy champions? positions at all times, unless they are hiding in brush or are stealth characters like Twitch and Evelynn. That also means that site wards are more or less useless, and it may also mean that ultimates such as those of Pantheon, Shen and Amumu will have a lot of impact."

http://segmentnext.com/2011/08/06/le...inion-preview/

C00LST0RYBR0

09-04-2011

Any champion such as Morde, that can 1v2 hold a node will be very good aswell.

Batboy

09-04-2011

twitch will be imba too

C00LST0RYBR0

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batboy View Post
twitch will be imba too
There are several stealth counters, I doubt he will be a problem.

Digivolve

09-04-2011

ap shaco will be amusing on this I'm sure.

P3W Gizeh

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toweleeeie View Post
"Another important change (or should I say omission?) is the lack of fog of war in Dominion, meaning you?ll be aware of the enemy champions? positions at all times, unless they are hiding in brush or are stealth characters like Twitch and Evelynn. That also means that site wards are more or less useless, and it may also mean that ultimates such as those of Pantheon, Shen and Amumu will have a lot of impact."

Actually only the outer ring and the spawn zone of the great relics will be without fog of war.

OH SNAP its ACap

09-04-2011

Nocturne's ultimate could come quite in handy

PanZerJuRGEN

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toweleeeie View Post

Isn't there an item (can't recall the name atm, light-something) that has a passive giving you vision of enemy champions you attack? Wouldn't make much sense if there was no fog of war.