riot chose the worst time to punish me for leaving games 2 months ago

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Clay467

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

2 months ago this game was horribly broken for me and was able to leave 47 games in a row without 1 email to me, 1 warning, not 1 suspension, riot knew it was broken and they gave me grace, they just yesterday decided i did ruin so many games by purposely going into games knowing i couldnt play and now they ban be for 7 days,the week before dominion comes out,sigh,guna be mising out on the first few days of it

Insect Repellant

09-04-2011

It probbaly wont even come out. Stop crying.

Edit: As for the down vote, You can downvote me all you want, but that wont stop the truth for being heard >:C

Edit 2: Unless its marked as spam.

Clay467

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

im not crying im just saying,and they said it would come out nxt downtime,that should be tuesday,im just optamistic

RealMithron

09-04-2011

I have no sympathy for you, leaver. I am satisfied with the justice served to you.

DARK ZELOPHEHAD

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay467 View Post
im not crying im just saying,and they said it would come out nxt downtime,that should be tuesday,im just optamistic
wen did theysay that the closest we got to that was very soon after pax

Clay467

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
I have no sympathy for you, leaver. I am satisfied with the justice served to you.
i didnt leave,look my hist,i havnt left any,cuz i abandoned my team,i came back at end

frenzykio

09-04-2011

exactly you abandoned your team. it was correct to ban you

Clay467

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenzykio View Post
exactly you abandoned your team. it was correct to ban you
i left the game becuase my neighbor fell down her stairs and broke her leg,i took her to the hospital

David12596

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by clay467 View Post
i left the game becuase my neighbor fell down her stairs and broke her leg,i took her to the hospital
and that happen 47 times?

WolfLegacyX

09-04-2011

^ lmfao.