Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Guide] Survivor Akali

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dragonk

05-22-2010

So this is my latest in guide and the first one in awhile thanks to moving and internet mishaps. I hope everyone enjoys it. http://itsnothax.com/?page_id=1796

Disclaimer: This guide covers two build that I often use for Akali. This guide is based on my personal experience with Akali and what I have found effective, it does not express "the best build" or only build you should use for Akali, just my personal preferences. There are many other builds for Akali that are not included in my guide. If you feel anything in this guide needs to be removed, improved, or changed please let me know in a constructive manner. Thank you for reading.

Abaeddon

05-22-2010

This.

Dragonk

05-23-2010

Thank you for all the positive feedback (Not Sarcasm) I'm happy that people had success with the build =D.

Azirin

05-24-2010

Sounds like an interesting concept not srue it works as great as you say though.