Starting items on Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C00LST0RYBR0

09-04-2011

There are so many possibilities....

Boots

- Any Boots
- Boots + Prospector's Ring
- Boots + Prospector's Blade
- Boots + Tear of Goddess
- Boots + Wand
- Boots + Pickaxe
- Boots + any Gold / 10 item
- Boots + Chalice
- Boots + Emblem of Valor
- Boots + Kindlegem
- Boots + any 2 of ( Ruby, Sapphire, Tome, Longsword, Mantle, Vampiric, Pendant, Bead, Dagger, Meki )
- Beserker's (or Tabi's) + any 1 of ( Ruby, Sapphire, Tome, Longsword, Mantle, Vampiric, Pendant, Bead, Dagger, Meki )
- Boots + Mana Manipulator + 1 any of ( Ruby, Sapphire, Tome, Longsword, Mantle, Vampiric, Pendant, Bead, Dagger, Meki )
- Boots + 2 Cloth + any 1 of ( Ruby, Sapphire, Tome, Longsword, Mantle, - Vampiric, Pendant, Bead, Dagger, Meki )
- Boots + Vest + Cloth
- Boots + Negatron + Cloth [ if you wait 4s at game start ]

No Boots (the one getting / holding bottom can get one of these)

- Catalyst (regen on level up)
- Sheen (burst bonus)
- Eleisa's Miracle (~ 6/s health, mana regen)
- Wand + Tome (~ 90 ap start)
- Priscilla's Blessing
- Moonflair Spellblade
- Hextech Revolver (spell vamp)
- Fiendish Codex
- Phage
- Zeal
- Brutalizer
- Giant's Belt
- Recurve Bow
- Stinger

Discuss...

Fluffdelgato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

with teemo ima go boots of mobilty and as many parts of priscillas blessing as i can get.

C00LST0RYBR0

09-04-2011

As eveyone starts with Level 3 and 1375 gold...

Boots of Mobility - 1000 g
Rejuvenation Bead - 250 g

... which leaves you with 125 g to spend on potions or save it for later.

BadgerBarrage

Fauchard

09-04-2011

Anyone know how much you get for capping a point? If it is ~100 then it might be possible to get a quicksilver sash or spirit visage or negatron+vest if you hold off on buying until u cap a really close point.

Two of my favorite champs are Irelia and Lee Sin. I'm thinking either a phage/sheen or boots+pickaxe/prospectors.

Edit: Found out that capping points by yourself is 100 gold. Champs could cap either of the two closest points and go back to buy more than you can start with.

C00LST0RYBR0

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fauchard View Post
Anyone know how much you get for capping a point? If it is ~100 then it might be possible to get a quicksilver sash or spirit visage or negatron+vest if you hold off on buying until u cap a really close point.

Two of my favorite champs are Irelia and Lee Sin. I'm thinking either a phage/sheen or boots+pickaxe/prospectors.

Edit: Found out that capping points by yourself is 100 gold. Champs could cap either of the two closest points and go back to buy more than you can start with.
Every minion wave (they start at 1:40, assuming you and enemy capture at 1:30) is worth 120 gold. The most common strategy the developers have applied is 1v1 bottom, while the 4 other members rush for Windmill (top center).

The bottom laner will get some good cash if he farms the early minion wave well. Going back will most likely make you lose a node or at the very least deny you 2 full waves. In most cases you should stay until you die or are very low on stats. Gold earnings are as follows...

- Capture of node by yourself: 100 gold
- Global gold: 360 every minute (6 per second)
- Minions gold: 480 every minute (120 a wave, 4 waves a minute)

If you last hit well you can afford Rod of Ages and Boots at around 3:30, earlier if you are able to kill your opponent and get their Node neutralized / captured. If you farm only about half of the creeps (one melee or two casters) you can still get the RoA about 4 minutes into the game. Last hitting provides bonus cash, but due to the high global gold income you don't depend on it too heavily.

Btw. gold / time items, masteries and runes are a joke on this map. Never ever get them. They have literally no effect on this map in their current state.

Death Crave

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

Didnt see this until I already started a similar thread.

Yeah boots are gonna be a top choice, with sheen, Revolver, Zeal, and possibly Codex as close 2nd best.

Every champ is differnt but no matter how you look at it the prospectors items are lackluster.

G1aD0S

09-04-2011

I think that riot might lower prospector's price/buff prospector/increase its resale value in the future when everyone realizes that its not worth bringing off 950 gold off the player's core build just for a dead non-stackable item

C00LST0RYBR0

09-04-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by G1aD0S View Post
I think that riot might lower prospector's price/buff prospector/increase its resale value in the future when everyone realizes that its not worth bringing off 950 gold off the player's core build just for a dead non-stackable item
The Ring is ok.
The Blade is trash, that lifesteal is useless. They need to buff it to atleast 10%.