Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion release date.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

dude8462

09-03-2011

This is just my opinion on when dominion should come out.

Monday- this would be awesome and i would **** in my pants and love you long time riot!

Tuesday- still quit acceptable

Wednesday- this is the "Meh" day, i will be happy that it is out none the less but i would much rather have it on tuesday or monday.

Thursday- I will be sad if it gets released on thursday, this would be the worst possible day.

Friday- you would be forgiven because i would be able to play it all night cause no school

So when do you want it to be released, and how long can you wait

kingphillip

09-03-2011

Quote:
dude8462:
This is just my opinion on when dominion should come out.

Monday- this would be awesome and i would **** in my pants and love you long time riot!

Tuesday- still quit acceptable

Wednesday- this is the "Meh" day, i will be happy that it is out none the less but i would much rather have it on tuesday or monday.

Thursday- I will be sad if it gets released on thursday, this would be the worst possible day.

Friday- you would be forgiven because i would be able to play it all night cause no school

So when do you want it to be released, and how long can you wait

Mostly not Monday. As it is a holiday. (Labor Day)

And not Friday. As I believe Riot has learned not to release patches right before a weekend. (Leona Release)

The best bet is either Tuesday or Thursday. Although it wouldn't surprise me if the second half of Dominion came on Tuesday then they activated it Thursday.

Yetiss

09-03-2011

First off, theres 2 dates people are looking at. Tuesday, the usual patch day, then Thursday, the date declared by a tip from PC Gamer Magazine, other then that theres not many predictions. Most of the evidence points to Tuesday, with Mac Client being shut down, it being the Usual Patch Date, and the very very late champion sneak peak. Usually there is summary's of their ability's and maybe a spotlight already. I personally believe it will be tuesday, then if its not then I doubt it will be thursday still as their source was from polish? Not sure of different time zones or servers their on but that might be when its being released to them which could mean tuesday for us then a later date for EU? This is not very uncommon with how NA Servers in WoW always got content days before Europe/Oceanic Servers. Just sit tight, you will see soon enough. Theres 0 chance of it being monday though. And just because it comes out doesnt mean it will even be playable. They put part of it in earlier patches to make the patch more or less huge! Then we have log in times...the other day some of us waited 1-2hours to get in just because servers went down and everyone had to log back in. And keep in mind that was just the players playing on a regular night. On Dominion release night it could very well be a 3-4+hour que, who knows though? This is a first for riot in releasing something new with this amount of people and it will continue to change as they update login servers/server stability. My two centsXD

Roadwarrior

09-03-2011

About 49 hours from now, Pacific time ofc.

dude8462

09-03-2011

lol thnx...i no its impossible for monday but it would still be awesome , but crazier stuff has happened

Chiddaling

09-03-2011

Can't wait for Tuesday...

Yetiss

09-03-2011

I cant wait for tuesday just to see if we get it for will we forsure know it will be released 2weeks from then? Tuesday were going to know the release date more then likely if its not released which in my opinion will be just as good as if it came out.

BluMax

09-04-2011

They advertised dominion way too early and if they already let people play it at pax then it must be almost okay to play with and they have had plenty of time between pax and now sooo i don't know what they are waiting for cause they are starting to make people angry and i think people probably checking everyday if Dominion is out so it almost doesn't matter what day it will come out a lot of people will be on and they have to make sure that the servers don't crash

Ascendent

09-04-2011

they already added the pre-patch for dominion when talon came out, so all they really have to do is add the game mode, should be tuesday.