Problem with playing Def, idea

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiceMan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2010

Well after reading your posts it just sounds like they had a come back. Plain and simple. You obviously had the advantage pushing that hard, possibly over extended. When it comes to that point you should be able to kill their nexus though. Just go with a wave of super minions and focus them one at a time or just focus on the nexus until its gg. Also did you have any stuns? Sounds like you didn't as you said Nunu could wreck you. Just stun him when he pulls his ulti. But yea... Sounds like you got outplayed.

DangerProhibited

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-22-2010

Blitz crank fountain pull. I love it.

scrimbul

05-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by vpdas View Post
We did farm all neutrals, their champion composition was enough to wreck ours. But the matter is we literally did everything we could. With our mobs pushing into their base they just sat at their nexus and farmed them. When we came in, well it didn't end well. We pretty much steam rolled them to their base and then they grinded gold/levels off our minions with us unable to do anything about it. We wiped their entire base by the level of 14. Honestly they had a good composition to camp, they had nunu for aoe slows, and to blow our team up by the nexus. Followed up huge ulti burst damage. I'm not complaining, as stupid as it was, I just feel there should be something to prevent this. It all just seems a bit too much...there is no reason at all they should of won that match.

PS: They never left their base, I think I said that but maybe not.
You also haven't yet said which champs were on both teams. The only thing we know is there was a Nunu.

tl;dr, without a more complete accounting of what happened and what items were involved, there is nothing here to make this thread look like anything but 'qq I suck'

vpdas

05-22-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrimbul View Post
You also haven't yet said which champs were on both teams. The only thing we know is there was a Nunu.

tl;dr, without a more complete accounting of what happened and what items were involved, there is nothing here to make this thread look like anything but 'qq I suck'
I don't recall, they had a stun and silence I know that much. I tried to silence nunu's ulti countless times (I was garen). One teammate was jax don't remember other. oh well doesn't matter.

finalfantasyzeal

05-22-2010

If the reason why they won late game was because they had late game champions, then they did what they were supposed to do: survive until late game.

There is no real way to attribute this loss to poor map design, as people have given several suggestions as to how to counter this measure. The two possibilities are:

A.) Your team got complacent
B.) Their team comp was built to outlast yours, and it did.

Either one involves them deserving the win.

Gilfer

05-22-2010

Sounds like a good team to me. Most of the random teams I played with just gets impatient, start chasing into jungle (how I ****ing hate that) and get killed. It's annoying to know that you could have won if your team had kept their composure.

But yeah, there are always ways to break through, even if it means having one of your teammates to go kamikaze. Somebody always makes a mistake.

+1 for the rest of the team members.

Seiuchi

05-22-2010

Let's say it takes 8 seconds to recall and a minute to cross the map. What 3 ultimate combo is so gamebreaking that it can be used every 68 seconds and can't be beat?

vpdas

05-22-2010

they just sat at their base the entire last 10 minutes of the game. they NEVER left, I explained what they did. Easy to survive when you can run 2 seconds from the nexus to heal.

And they had their ulti up every fight. Respawns are about 40 seconds + the time to get every one back over there. They in no way earned the win, I know there are better end game champs but we utterly destroyed them. Admittedly they had a better composition to camp by their healing platform / last turret, but that doesn't really qualify as an earned win as it's being done for 10 minutes straight and not leaving base. And because our mobs kept pushing we had nothing to level off from. We started 2 levels ahead of them and finished 2 levels below. That doesn't seem like something that needs to be changed to you? Our team didn't mess up either that is the sad part.

ffca

05-22-2010

get better at LoL
seriously, it's the easiest thing in the world once all their turrets are down

i mean with you and your supercreeps you can't kill just one of them? is that a joke?

you guys have ults too right?

they won fair and square. no need to add something that prevents turtling. turtling already puts you at a huge disadvantage. you guys just sucked at team fights

RiceMan

05-22-2010

Quote:
They in no way earned the win.
They turtled and your team wasn't coordinated enough to ace them or take two of them down so you can down the Nexus. I'll have to disagree with you.

Quote:
Our team didn't mess up either that is the sad part.
:/ Yes your team did. You let them turtle. If you were out leveling them it shouldn't be a problem even when you go back to heal..