Middle Mouse Scrolling

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NotKainan

05-22-2010

Is there any way to make this a little more responsive? I play Starcraft 2 and Heroes of Newerth a lot and their middle mouse scrolling feels a lot more responsive and smoother than LoL's. LoL's scroll feels like it's just jerking to whatever side I move the mouse to, sometimes moving too far and such.

NotKainan

05-23-2010

Will this be fixed in the future? I did some googling and apparently I'm not the only fan of middle mouse scrolling to complain about LoL's.

0rangeSoda

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

05-23-2010

? middle mouse scrolling?
you mean zooming in and out of the map?
or panning the camera?
if you're concerned with the camera you can change the speed/sensitivity in the in game options menu
and idk about zooming in cuz i don't play on anything other than max visibility
=/

JustDavid

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2010

I think he means to click the middle mouse button and to scroll with it (like you would to a web page).

Surgery

05-23-2010

I agree. It is super sensitive and inaccurate compared to what players are provided with in WarCraft III, for example. I'd like to have this fixed as well

NotKainan

05-23-2010

Quote:
I think he means to click the middle mouse button and to scroll with it (like you would to a web page).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksave View Post
I agree. It is super sensitive and inaccurate compared to what players are provided with in WarCraft III, for example. I'd like to have this fixed as well
Yes, these two know what I'm talking about. Other RTS games scroll much smoother than LoL currently does, and there are no settings to change the scroll speed. The speed isn't the problem, it's acceleration. It just starts off at a very fast speed and jerks in the direction you move the mouse even if it's just 1 pixel.