Dominion without a premade

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nuts for MASH

09-03-2011

Seems like it will be impossible to play. The amount of coordination needed looks immense. Maybe a good time to put voip in place? Any thoughts?

Insect Repellant

09-03-2011

Gonna suck with all the qqers crying "THIS IS OVER IM AFKING" Before it is actually over.

David12596

09-03-2011

I can't see it being to hard to coordinate with your team. Just capture and hold points. I would say the only thing you have to hope for, is to hope your team as good map awareness.

Nuts for MASH

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by David12596 View Post
I can't see it being to hard to coordinate with your team. Just capture and hold points. I would say the only thing you have to hope for, is to hope your team as good map awareness.
Now there are 3 lanes and backdooring is still possible. Imagine the points. Yi with boots of mobility + ult captures all 5 points during a teamfight.

RealMithron

09-03-2011

I actually feel like it'll be much better on solo queue than SR, really.

Fluffdelgato

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpearChuckerNuts View Post
Now there are 3 lanes and backdooring is still possible. Imagine the points. Yi with boots of mobility + ult captures all 5 points during a teamfight.
or teemo right when game starts 3 points in move quick move spd quints a janna on team move spd masteries and boots of mobality while ghosting. he be goin to far point and capping b4 u got a chance to get their

ItsMrT

09-03-2011

I think that when it first comes out, coordination will be hard/terrible. But after a while, a slew of meta games will develop, and everyone will get with the program. Just like with SR. Everyone knows the meta game of 2 bot, 1 mid, and 2/1 top depending on jungler, and at level 30 maps, its easy enough to ping and request a blue gank/protection, and most people understand.

I'm not sure how things will look at the low level, and I assume it will get pretty messy.

Litheon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-03-2011

I think that there will be some issues, but being without a premade shouldn't be too much of an issue. Most of the people who played it at Gamescon/PAX did not have the coordination with their teammates like premades do. And from what I've heard from people who've played it, it was still a very fun and exciting experience.

Doom Lich

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffdelgato View Post
or teemo right when game starts 3 points in move quick move spd quints a janna on team move spd masteries and boots of mobality while ghosting. he be goin to far point and capping b4 u got a chance to get their
Teemo? Erm. You mean Rammus right? Vroom, vroom.

Jadarok

09-03-2011

I don't see how it could be any worse than Summoner's Rift. Both require lots of coordination, but at least in Dominion the ridged roles of "solomid", "solotop", "jungler" don't seem to exist(yet). This map may even lend it self more to "playing how you want" while still being effective in achieving the objectives.