Would you be less unhappy about waiting if you knew what was left to be done?

Yes 18 78.26%
No 5 21.74%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

So what is still to be done?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Archmage Ilmryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2011

First of all, I don't want to rage about waiting.

That being said, if you do not want to announce a release date, it would be nice if you kept a thread going stating what you have left to do with dominion. That way, anyone interested could see about how long it will take without having a date to get hung up on.

To me, knowing why I'm waiting is more important than knowing exactly how long I have to wait.

Please keep us up to date abou what is still left to be done, it would make many of us less unhappy about waiting.

RealMithron

09-03-2011

The reason they can't do this is because of marketing reasons.

But I'm willing to say it's completely done and ready for release, and we'll see it Tuesday. I mean you saw how finished it looked in PAX.

Archmage Ilmryn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2011

Yes, it looks very finished. That's why I'm wondering what's left to be done.

EDIT- and I don't see how marketing would keep them from telling us what the still have to do.

RealMithron

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archmage Ilmryn View Post
EDIT- and I don't see how marketing would keep them from telling us what the still have to do.
Competition, legalities, communication, extra work/time/man hours, scheduling, salaries...