Dominion is comming ???

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Huntrix

09-03-2011

Hi guys , I would like know when Dominion will make its appearance on the league of legends because this mode was out there about a week.

Thank you for answering and information

RealMithron

09-03-2011

Most of us are expecting this Tuesday since they said many times "immediately after PAX" and it looked complete at PAX. Tuesday is also the first scheduled patch day after PAX.

Riot already explained why they don't like giving out ETAs on release dates.

00Donger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
Most of us are expecting this Tuesday since they said many times "immediately after PAX" and it looked complete at PAX. Tuesday is also the first scheduled patch day after PAX.

Riot already explained why they don't like giving out ETAs on release dates.
"Shortly after PAX" shortly is significantly different from immediately. But the rest of your info is correct and a good estimate. Sorry to correct you like that but i feel it must be done.

RealMithron

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toweleeeie View Post
"Shortly after PAX" shortly is significantly different from immediately. But the rest of your info is correct and a good estimate. Sorry to correct you like that but i feel it must be done.
Zenon said on the live stream during the IEM tournament "immediately," and I can link you to the thread I made the second I heard him say that. Other employees said "shortly." In both cases, "immediately" and "shortly" still applies to "first patch day after PAX."

Sorry to correct you like that but I feel it must be done.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1120881

Dizzazzter

09-03-2011

I think it will be released after this next champion comes out imo.

black drack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
Zenon said on the live stream during the IEM tournament "immediately," and I can link you to the thread I made the second I heard him say that. Other employees said "shortly." In both cases, "immediately" and "shortly" still applies to "first patch day after PAX."

Sorry to correct you like that but I feel it must be done.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1120881
sorry to say but you cant always belive what see or hear.

but ya every one his hopeing this patch iam not going to say tuesday becouse the last patch or 2 or on wed

black drack

09-03-2011

also hopeing severs wont be as bad since alot of the kids have to go back to school that day

D3athRav3n

09-03-2011

not coming out soon enough imo

Doom Lich

09-03-2011

Mac client dies on Tuesday? Coincidence? I think not.

BigHue

09-03-2011

Never, **** you.