Heimerdinger's passive in dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShutUpnTakeMyElo

09-03-2011

Techmaturgical Repair Bots - Heimerdinger gives nearby allied Turrets and Champions 6/12/16/22 health regen per 5.
As a person who loves the Science and mains this toon.
Can anyone explain how this will work with the new tower capping system?
I feel like this passive will be out of date when the new map comes out and would like to know if there is any plans on changing it.

ShutUpnTakeMyElo

09-03-2011

science bump

zCryptz

09-03-2011

Heimer is one of the #1 defenders of a point. There really is no need to buff his passive. And also it affects champs too so in reality heimer is a walking, healing, turret placing, rocket shooting, grenade launching, nightmare for the other team

ShutUpnTakeMyElo

09-03-2011

I agree with you he does a ton of science and yet I feel the passive is lacking. Maybe i'm the only one who feels this way. Ty for the support.

Insect Repellant

09-03-2011

Eh, Well from what i've seen, after you've capped a point, and someone else tries to, you cant get it back to the full circle again, So i assume heims passive does that -.^?

CaffeineJunky

09-03-2011

It'd be cool if he converted the control points quicker or something like that. I mean he's a technician, so he's probably a hacker too. He can hack into those mainframes quicker than the others.

RealMithron

09-03-2011

It was officially stated that his passive will not affect capture points because they're not based on HP, but they said that his passive massively helps in Dominion because that HP regen helps you stay near points longer, which I'm not so sure I agree with.

ImCuddly

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by zCryptz View Post
Heimer is one of the #1 defenders of a point. There really is no need to buff his passive. And also it affects champs too so in reality heimer is a walking, healing, turret placing, rocket shooting, grenade launching, nightmare for the other team
Hehe the last sentence reminded me of the last line in the phineas and ferb song about trucks or something

Suika

09-04-2011

his passive is just gonna suck, i mean he gets the passive of a doran shield but without the armor or hp. I'd like it better if it was a mini aoe force of nature passive than what it is now. Kinda like how veigar has a mini chalice.

RaptorJebus1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-04-2011

Bump, in the name of science! (I just wanted to say that for the heck of it)