Heimdinger turrets

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tzys

05-24-2010

And what about MR penetration?

Aengil

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

I'm pretty sure magic damage. I hate those funky turrets xD and seeing True mentioned Pantheon, my favorite champion, I soloed against heimerdinger and his turrets mid, and it was terrible. he didn't kill me, but his turrets were impossible to destroy. Heimerdinger is an insane pusher with his turrets, sorry for making response too long :P

Genuwine21

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-05-2010

Magic damage, and magic penetration is used for them. Also Heimer is not the be all end all, he does have his mid counters. I love mid Nunu vs Heimer... eating turrets for health. Also Corki mid, rocketing turrets and keeping out of range.

Kungfengshui

08-05-2010

I've been playing Ez mid lately and don't have many problems with Heimer. Eventually, he pushes me further and further back, but eventually someone ganks him when I drop his pushed turrets.

Schuazay

08-05-2010

They are Magic dmg I played heimer a lot and AP would affect their dmg

OMNIpotusCOM

08-06-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aengil View Post
I'm pretty sure magic damage. I hate those funky turrets xD and seeing True mentioned Pantheon, my favorite champion, I soloed against heimerdinger and his turrets mid, and it was terrible. he didn't kill me, but his turrets were impossible to destroy. Heimerdinger is an insane pusher with his turrets, sorry for making response too long :P
I just had a Katarina very effectively shut me down as Heimer. She basically just harassed my guns like they were minions with her throwing star thingy, then either finished them off or used them as the target of her teleport ability. It sucked =)