Any chance for new runes and masteries?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Theorycrafter

09-03-2011

...when Dominion comes along?
I think there were no changes in that regard for whole season, save for the energy runes hardly anyone bothers to buy and use.

RaptorJebus1

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2011

There should be runes and masteries that increase the capturing process...

Pandaris

09-03-2011

Yeah i was also thinking, alot of talents have to do with the spells that have been removed in dominion

Buizel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2011

They said since teleport and fortify were taken out, garrison and promote masteries will replace those.

BetaRayBill

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilFerWolf View Post
They said since teleport and fortify were taken out, garrison and promote masteries will replace those.
Actually, they already are sort of replaced. The teleport mastery now also affects Promote (reduces CD by 30s), and the Fortify mastery also affects Garrison (garrison'd turrets will do splash damage).

ToxicGummyBear

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptorJebus1 View Post
There should be runes and masteries that increase the capturing process...
The only problem with that is you dont know how fast its going to take to capture a target, and those runes would work in only dominion, which by the way would give an unfair advantage for someone to have those runes when others dont. I could take rammus with ghost and run all the way to the top capture point and take it and start the game off winning. it wouldnt be fair.