Item Shop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gbuss

12-10-2011

I support the OPs idea. I think this would be awesome overhaul fornthe item shop. It is definitely workable, but seems a bit clunky sometimes. Especially if the build you want to do doesn't really have anything in common with the recommended items.

Splii

12-18-2011

Oh, i really like this itemshop new system!!!!
and that alt+click on item for linking on chat is so good idea

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

01-24-2012

@ Gbuss:
From the first look of it, I can completely understand it. On default, the recommended item section is just like it is now, though you can customize it from the PvP.net client aswell as the Builds section now have 10 items. The left panel will have icons with names.
So it gives the option that for a player that knows the game better to customize the shop to their likings, while still keeping it simple for newer players.

The second picture would probably be more confusing, since it doesn't have any indication on where you should start. Though I've thought of instead it could have "Early", "Mid" and "Late" categories with different options to items.

@ Splii:
Glad you liked it!

Ben Khan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2012

There was a better example of this that actually had a UI mockup, does anybody have the link?

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

01-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frostinicus View Post
There was a better example of this that actually had a UI mockup, does anybody have the link?
Yes, I think I know what proposal you mean: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=926212

That one is great aswell, as long as it has 10 items in the build section.

However, a lot of players will stand AFK in the base to customize their shop; not everyone will be thinking: "Gee, I should rather do this alone in custom game."

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

01-24-2012

Thread updated!

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

02-01-2012

Bump.

Vesperanto

02-02-2012

Excellent stuff. Hoping to see at the very least, the customisable "recommended items".

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

02-15-2012

@ Anto of the Sand:
Thanks man, so do I.