Item Shop

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

09-15-2011

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

09-17-2011

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

09-18-2011

Okay, I get it -- if there's something Riot can't do or not willing to, they just ignore you.
I would actually be fine with giving a reason for why this wouldn't work or why you won't do it.

Rock Crush

09-20-2011

I'd love to be able to customize the items in the Recommended Items. I find having to seach everytime for the item I want takes away game time that I could be using for other more important things. Half the time I just tell my Champion to run to the end of the line as I go through the item list. Not only does this indanger my Champion because I'm not paying as much attention to the game but it brings down the fun.

Since we have a Menu for Looking at our Champion why not have the Recommended Items listed on the Champion but allow us to go through a list and place the items we want in the Recommend Items List.

To me this is a quality-of-life issues and I'm sure many others would love this simple change.

FallibleCanine

09-20-2011

I care less about customizing recommended items and more about being able to actually see EVERYTHING an item builds into. Like if you click on a Blasting Wand, why not just give two rows? I've lost a lot of time in game because I'm like, "Wait, so that thing that looks like armor, that you make from this, it's not under armor, I think it does health regen, or maybe health, or I guess ... let's see... scrolling through three pages of items..."

MajKusunagi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2011

Bump, great idea

YordlePride

09-20-2011

Someone made an app:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...d.php?t=145862

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

10-04-2011

Thanks to every one of you for your support.

BUMP.

Fuskamo

IS1f48700f529fbcca97996

10-07-2011

@Fuskamo
Let me start off by saying I love the idea of having the categories in icons, since I memorize and react much faster to pictures/colours than plane letters, but I would prefer Xpload's idea:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xpload View Post
The shop keeper welcome text is totally unneeded and is waste of space. It can be replaced with icons of all categories so you can switch fast between them. Buying recommended items shouldn't remove them but just grey them out. Also some border coloring for item level would be nice.
Regarding the tabs, I don't like the thought of changing through pages to change to different builds, since you don't really have all the items on the same place; I find it much easier to have a build of basic items which I then through the basic items build whatever recipe I may need as the game progresses.