Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Question about champion balancing

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Albel Tel Wicked

This is just a short question that I would like to ask. I am unsure if this would ever happen but I was wondering what riot would do in this position. Let's say that one champion for some reason was completely broken in dominion. Though in Summoner's Rift he was sort of balanced and okay.

I understand of the items in dominion only and that could be the reason of the brokenness and in which the items would be changed. Though if it was from just the champions standpoint how would you fix this. I mean if you wanted to nerf the thing that made him op wouldn't have nerf it in the summoner's rift map which could be part of what makes him balanced there?

Like I said this may not happen and if it does it may be because of the new items for dominion only which can be changed and not affect summoner's rift.