@Riot, Your CLAIMS to be this company that discusses everything with players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Titan Tactics

09-03-2011

Riot, you started out with a great business plan, telling us what we should be expecting, giving us the info when requested. It's like.. now that we have funded your company into a success, your becoming more and more like all the other game companys. Sure you talk to us more.. but you give us such vague responses that they aren't even worth the 5 minutes finding. Now i know you have some new policy stuff that prevents you from releasing a certain amount of info.. but its getting out of hand.. Everything that made your Company Shine is slowly becoming a whole new company entirely.

Great Direction with Dominion, but vague responses aren't going to be doing enough.
No more "soon", No more "Shortly", No More "Very Soon"

More Responses of We hope to have it released mid September, or Late September.

Give us Goals? Give us Hopes of releasing "Certain Week"
Give us more information, or just become EA.

Your responses of soon tell zero info to the users, be the better company, or be the same as all the others... your choice riot

Makzin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2011

Just wait. Complaining isn't gonna get it out any faster.

They will release it when it is ready to be released. (although I'm hopeful it's this coming tuesday)

Edit: would also like to add that Riot is still the same company it has always been (although larger), Dominion is coming due to Riot listening to our need for a new game mode/map.

Kurvel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2011

The announcement of Dominion and the continued support of this game after DOTA2 release does not have them worried. So they are not in a rush anymore. If they were going to release it next week I think they would announce it. I wouldn't be surprised if they waited another month or till December. If a few million people stopped playing LoL they might release it "early" and fine tune it as they go.

tl;dr Riot thinks they are Blizzard

http://us.blizzard.com/diablo3/faq/#3_1

Read that and tell me it does not sound exactly like something you would expect them to say.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tryndamere View Post

Update:[/B] Some of you have expressed interest in when Dominion will be available worldwide, and we wanted to respond to that directly. While we take a “when it’s ready” approach to our feature releases, you will be able to play Dominion in a nearly complete state at GamesCom (August 17-21) in Europe and at PAX Prime (August 26-28) in North America.

League of Legends: Dominion will make it into your daily play schedule shortly after PAX.

Keep an eye out on our website over the month of August for more information, video documentaries, trailers, live streams and gameplay previews.

Seen It All

Senior Recruiter

09-03-2011

impatient , we have been playing same 2 maps since beta( almost 2 years i believe) so what if we have to wait a little more? at-least new content is coming out, and Riot is-int like other company's where they release their games and don't bother checking on them, they work to fix problems everyday and to release new things they even have suggestions in forums and i have seen a-few things changed in-game because of the community

Makzin

09-03-2011

And when was that posted, quite a while ago wasn't it.
Since that post they've had said Info, documentaries, live streams, previews and ...sort of trailers.
it is also still shortly after PAX.

Dominion is still on time if it comes out within 2 weeks.
After that and I will be sad but not mad.