Clarification

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BrotherHowe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

I know riot does not want to say a specific date about when dominion is coming out, but I think everyone deserves at least an update on the progress of dominion

If making people mad is what they are afraid of then they dont have to worry as much because most people are probably mad at the random guess of other users then a disappointment on a release day

RealMithron

09-02-2011

Well, Riot employees also officially said on the live stream: "You can see the progress of Dominion here in our live stream, you can tell it's basically done and ready to be released" or something really close to that. It's true, Dominion seems ready for release so I'm expecting Tuesday.

BrotherHowe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
Well, Riot employees also officially said on the live stream: "You can see the progress of Dominion here in our live stream, you can tell it's basically done and ready to be released" or something really close to that. It's true, Dominion seems ready for release so I'm expecting Tuesday.
So am I. Really hoping it will be ready for tuesday

Marnamai

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBlkDahliaMrderU View Post
So am I. Really hoping it will be ready for tuesday
Aren't we all