Playing Against Friends

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jaewon

05-21-2010

Non-practice matches. I have a ton of friends that I want to play with, and against. I just don't see a way that we can without Queing and then leaving to end up against them.

Any possibly future implications for this?

Gaeb

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2010

Practice Match is about the only way to 100% guarantee your opponents. If your goal is fun with a very select group, why do you care about the 30% IP hit?

tailspeeder

05-21-2010

What's wrong with a practice match?

jaewon

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaeb View Post
Practice Match is about the only way to 100% guarantee your opponents. If your goal is fun with a very select group, why do you care about the 30% IP hit?
Friends & I enjoy playing competitive matches with each other because we feel it improves our skills, and also lets us to get to know each other through actual practice.

Knowing what each and every one of us can do is always a good thing when it comes to trying to make a future team for tournaments, etc.

The -30% IP doesn't bother me much it's just when it comes to not being able to play them all, that's all.

JonnyThinkChamp

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-23-2010

Practise matches...

Necrophagus

05-23-2010

Probably not going to happen, too easy to abuse.

Just play practice matches.

Kryptix

05-23-2010

I think it'd be cool to have an option to do a Normal 5v5 match with a 10-man premade of friends. Unfortunately, as Necrophagus said, it'd be too easily abused.

EmissaryShadow

Emissary of the League

05-23-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prada View Post
Friends & I enjoy playing competitive matches with each other because we feel it improves our skills, and also lets us to get to know each other through actual practice.

Knowing what each and every one of us can do is always a good thing when it comes to trying to make a future team for tournaments, etc.

The -30% IP doesn't bother me much it's just when it comes to not being able to play them all, that's all.
I'm back to confused.
You want to fight a select group of people, the best way to do that is practice games,
You don't have a problem with practice games,
Whats the problem?

Sourpatch

05-23-2010

Are you saying you want it to like..randomly put you in mystery teams with your friends?

Cus like encased said...what's the problem if you don't mind practice games?