Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Dominion Pushed Back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varis

09-03-2011

Quote:
Turkey Farmer:
Word around Riot Games was that Dominion could possibly be coming out next week, but at the end of the day, a champion approaches and wrecks all the excitement. Yes Dominion won't be coming out till late September. If you thought about doing something else in the meantime now is the time to do so.

If the next patch is this Tuesday, there's no way this champion will be in that patch. And, y'know, besides that, I hear they had their entire team working on Dominion, so information on a new champion means that Dominion is confirmed not to be in the next patch. Or something like that.
..I'm having trouble following the logic of the OP =(

black drack

Recruiter

09-03-2011

theres no proof that it wont be released with the champion use your brains and think about it for the talon patch we got a lot of new stuff with the new champ so this could still be saying that next patch we ment have diminion

DocJoze

09-03-2011

Quote:
RealMithron:
I've been stalking just about every post in general and Dominion for quite a few days now just to counter trolls like you and find any official information about Dominion as soon as I could. You're wrong, there was no post, there was no red, you're just a troll begging for attention. Here is your attention: you're wrong, don't listen to him, there was no post.

The only true info around here is that you're a lying troll.

Well no one can say i didn't try...

I didn't want any of you to be dissapointed when Dominion isn't released on tuesday. peace.

Godlylordyaa

Recruiter

09-03-2011

Quote:
DocJoze:
Well no one can say i didn't try...

I didn't want any of you to be dissapointed when Dominion isn't released on tuesday. peace.

Gives us a link and we will be happy.

black drack

Recruiter

09-03-2011

Quote:
Cloud Varis:
If the next patch is this Tuesday, there's no way this champion will be in that patch. And, y'know, besides that, I hear they had their entire team working on Dominion, so information on a new champion means that Dominion is confirmed not to be in the next patch. Or something like that.
..I'm having trouble following the logic of the OP =(

wow were did you get your info ok lets see riot added iteams and alot more with talon on the same patch and alot of thos were to do with diminion so there nothing saying they cant add the rest of it with the new champ

Aesthetic Remedy

09-03-2011

inb4 the same thing with magma chamber.

CyanFlamez

09-03-2011

Why am I not surprised?

Mention one business that promises to release something, and does it without pushing it back.

Fluffdelgato

09-03-2011

riot gona troll us and say they had to cancel it then realease next day

Varis

09-03-2011

Quote:
mdart:
wow were did you get your info ok lets see riot added iteams and alot more with talon on the same patch and alot of thos were to do with diminion so there nothing saying they cant add the rest of it with the new champ

A. I said that the champion isn't coming out this Tuesday. Which it's not. The sneak peak generally comes out quite a while before the champion is actually released.
B. I feel like you had trouble picking up the sarcasm in the rest of my post.

Xin Kaishek

09-03-2011

If not this patch, then next. I'm fairly sure. They said shortly after PAX. A month is reasonable, I think. I'm not some jerk who thinks that free content is owed to me ASAFP.