Dominion Pushed Back

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Turkey Farmer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-02-2011

Word around Riot Games was that Dominion could possibly be coming out next week, but at the end of the day, a champion approaches and wrecks all the excitement. Yes Dominion won't be coming out till late September. If you thought about doing something else in the meantime now is the time to do so.

Genoknight

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

If Dominion/Season arn't out by the end of tuesday, people are going to ****ing rage, including me

Godlylordyaa

Recruiter

09-02-2011

it probably wont be out on Tuesday but i just want a red post to know if its true.

DocJoze

09-02-2011

Theres a thread aroudn with a red confirming IT WON'T BE READY FOR NEXT PATCH. I don't remember the thread btw..

My prediction is month and a half or two months until it's release. I hope no one get's offended by this,

RealMithron

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJoze View Post
Theres a thread aroudn with a red confirming IT WON'T BE READY FOR NEXT PATCH. I don't remember the thread btw..
He's a lying troll. There was no thread or any red saying this.

Godlylordyaa

Recruiter

09-02-2011

Yep.

DocJoze

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
He's a lying troll. There was no thread or any red saying this.
Calm down bobby, there is! Just look for it instead of getting mad beacuse your dominion won't come out this next tuesday.

Sigh ... whenever true info is revealed this is what happens u.u

RealMithron

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocJoze View Post
Calm down bobby, there is! Just look for it instead of getting mad beacuse your dominion won't come out this next tuesday.

Sigh ... whenever true info is revealed this is what happens u.u
I've been stalking just about every post in general and Dominion for quite a few days now just to counter trolls like you and find any official information about Dominion as soon as I could. You're wrong, there was no post, there was no red, you're just a troll begging for attention. Here is your attention: you're wrong, don't listen to him, there was no post.

The only true info around here is that you're a lying troll.

Godlylordyaa

Recruiter

09-02-2011

If there is a post show it to us? Oh wait there's nothing to show.

No info on the next patch has been officially released yet.

dryo

09-03-2011

THIS THREAD IS UNLIKELY,riot will release it when it's done.