Little disappointed with the champ sneak peek, just want Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RealMithron

09-02-2011

I'm not saying that this definitely means Dominion won't be coming out Tuesday now, but it does lower the chances. Our theory was that because they were taking so long to give us a sneak peek, they were putting all their focus on releasing Dominion Tuesday. They could still very well release Dominion Tuesday just the same, I'm just a little disappointed in that theory being wrong now.

I want Dominion, not a new champion.

Also, yes I know about the Mac service being completely stopped on Tuesday now too, which does further support the theory of Dominion being released Tuesday, but still.

Sammym3

09-02-2011

See, I love having new champions to try, more variety and such but I feel the same. I was hoping for less champion, more dominion.

SirLucious LftFt

09-02-2011

but they usually only pst those a few days b4 a champ comes out, and they said they were gonna add dominion on next big patch day, i bet it comes out tues-thurs next week

00Donger

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealMithron View Post
I'm not saying that this definitely means Dominion won't be coming out Tuesday now, but it does lower the chances. Our theory was that because they were taking so long to give us a sneak peek, they were putting all their focus on releasing Dominion Tuesday. They could still very well release Dominion Tuesday just the same, I'm just a little disappointed in that theory being wrong now.

Also, yes I know about the Mac service being completely stopped on Tuesday now too, which does further support the theory of Dominion being released Tuesday, but still.

To be honest, my theory was that they weren't going to release a new champion because they were focusing on releasing Dominion. I was never expecting a champion this coming patch.