Champion Sneak Peek - Riven, the Exile

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

II Nerf II

09-03-2011

Garen + Riven + bed = bow chicka wow wow?

Jay Skyla

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-03-2011

Reminds me of Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic. :O Revan was the main character in the first game, then the Exile in the second... >.<

Cháncellor

09-03-2011

[Q] Stabby Mcstab: Riven Stabs a target enemy. Enemy takes stab like damage. Stabby Mcstab resets the auto attack timer and applies on hit effects.

[W] Jumpy a la Gap Closer: Riven's 32B's allows her to move faster in the air than other female champs. This somehow allows her to get closer to enemy champs, surprising them with her Training Bra sized breasteses. This move for some reason has AP Ratios, even though there is no magic involved.

[E] Obvious Slow is Obvious: Riven drops a large neon yellow sign that indicates ''IF YOU WALK ON THIS, YOU WILL BE SLOWED''. Enemy champions are attracted to said sign. This move has no AD/AP Ratios, and will force Riot to buff it during the upcoming patch.

[R] SRS BSNS: Riven moves faster, gains some sort of crowd reduction, and attack speed boost. Also turns invisible for 1 second, just because she can. 5 blades shoot out from under her cloak, she tumbles, shoots a blue beam out of her head; which suppresses an enemy champ for .5 seconds, which she then proceeds to Spin To Win. If she makes contact with an enemy champ, they get knocked up into the air and gets Noxian Justice.

Innate: Typical Noxian Upbringing: Riven watched her parents get killed by some monster or something, forcing her to be raised on the streets. She kills her best friend and gets brought in by some higher being in the Noxian diplomatic community. She becomes the best baker in all of Noxus, and has a final showdown with her mentor, resulting in his death. The community, devastated by the loss of Pat The Baker, exile her from Noxus. She now works to get her name cleared, since it was Swain who sabotaged her bake off. This lore will not progress anywhere in the 5 years this game will exist. Increases Riven's AP by 5 per enemy champ located near her.

EDIT: PHREAK WILL JUNGLE WITH HER.

TELL ME RIOT, HOW CLOSE AM I.

Randlarr

09-03-2011

Only Jax can be Jax

GrnNinja808

09-03-2011

lol i dont get it is her sword broken?

Xanesh

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyHelicopter View Post
inb4 banished Noxian Princess
Riven Darkwill? Has a nice ring to it... >:3

Disturbedfan077

09-03-2011

Looks like Master Yi's Sister or somthing...

Loveless

09-03-2011

That hair looks sexy.

HideyoshiX

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloobis View Post
umm "take this next champion, for instance." umm last time i checked, that is not a full sentence? that should definitly not have a period. also, using you twice in a sentence back to back is a bit ******ed. im not a grammer nazi, probably obvious from all the mistakes in this post, but this post has been updated already liek 5 times for grammer mistakes and u still have errors. thats pretty fail.
"Umm", you should go back to school. That is a full sentence. When you say "take so and so, for instance", you would not add a comma after that and continue.

"Take this next champion, for instance,"

That's incorrect depending on how it's being said, but you didn't specify. You didn't even quote the post.

You are a grammar nazi, clearly. You can't spell grammar, you 'updated liek 5 timez for grammer mistakes' and still have that many errors?

I direct you to this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4vf8N6GpdM

Guimad

09-03-2011

I smell the price already... 450 IP for sure!