Champion Sneak Peek - Riven, the Exile

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MMKH

09-03-2011

Also, I think her title should be "The Exiled (name)" rather than simply "The Exile". Not really sure if it would make sense otherwise.

Tamami Kawai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-03-2011

is he the melee type of ryze?

Chocalope

09-03-2011

Holy **** another melee how many is that now....lets count shall we...yorick,leona,wukong,skarner,talon.and now this bring out another support char....this is getting annoying

Ron Diesel

09-03-2011

the champ looks interesting, I would like to se more monster like champs Riot, you have some pretty badass designs =)

The Evelynn

09-03-2011

the pattern seems to be 6.3k, 6.3k, 6.3k, 4.8k, 6.3k, 6.3k, 6.3k, 4.8k and so on; lets see, we just had talon:6.3k, skarner:6.3k, leona:6.3k, and i think a 4.8k b4 was it? if so this guy is 3.15k, no worries summoners, he will be 4.8k or 3.15k, also he looks like a bad*ss ad champ! can't wait!

SheepForest

09-03-2011

Passive sword gets fused and becomes stronger every level at level 18 sword is complete and has a bonus affect.

HacksuallyActive

09-03-2011

its a female guys

Okami Amaterasu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-03-2011

trynda's daughter ****yeah
can she haz trynda's old passive?
pls?
pretty pls?

OdeRodeOgen

09-03-2011

Oh! Do you get bonus AD per champion kill (like Viegar, but with AD instead of AP)? Finally, a way to build a decent amount of AD (which would be rediculasly OP)

BeardRex

09-03-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMKH View Post
Also, I think her title should be "The Exiled (name)" rather than simply "The Exile". Not really sure if it would make sense otherwise.
Huh?