To all those who are looking for a release date:

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Happy Cacti

09-02-2011

Looks like its going to be the 6th, as that is the day the mac client is being shut down due to the specified reasons in the following thread:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=1185192

Taric talks about updates a lot and how they supposedly make the game for us unavailable. So, my guess is that a big, client breaking update will come out and they just decided it would be a good reason to finally end it for us.
Good news for you, slap in the face for us. It's been fun gaming with you all.

Werewolf Link

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-02-2011

Wow. **** you Riot. **** you.

Brandon816

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

I'm sure it will come back after awhile. They just need to report the new code they rushed to make.

RealMithron

09-03-2011

If you have a Mac, you shouldn't be expecting to play games on it anyway. LoL is a free game, you should be thankful they let you play it on Macs for as long as they did and put that much effort into it.

Flodoard

09-03-2011

Don't say f*** riot, **** mac. They make they make overly charged computers with very limited possibilities.
Not to mention they're pretentious little a-holes who refuse to cooperate with the rest of the computer world.
I really can't stand macs
they're good for somethings, but for versatility's sake, they should just be blown up