stealth heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hedgehog

09-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarteck View Post
know mine wernt creative, but whas a sugestion that you may be :P
There are many things you can do with stealth, you just first need to know what type of hero you want them on and merge some sort of ability/synergy with it.

So for example if I wanted a champion who had to be in close range to be effective with his spells I could add a passive that stealths him for X seconds after he casts a spell. That way he could constantly re-enter stealth if he had a spell rotation that allowed it.

Atmosfear

09-15-2009

no thanks, 2 is more than enough in one match. spending 450g for an elixir that you lose upon death or 175g for each ward would be retarded if the entire enemy team has stealthers. just because you cant stealth doesnt make you useless. it just gives you the opener and element of surprise.

Kingreaper

09-15-2009

A pure stealth team would be easily countered

One stealth hero means buying countermeasures is questionable.
Two means it's sensible.
three would make it obvious
Five would make it mandatory.

I'm currently thinkiong about a stealth hero with AoE effects. maybe an AoE stun surrounding their location when they destealth...

Vindico Atrum

09-15-2009

Best hero would be some kind of serious agent. Stealth/Disguise(actually shows same name as enemy, same items, everything)/Small turret disable(Disguise to it, so it doesnt shoot you, and sap it [Engineer tf2 yeah]) and a passive "Due to being such a high rank, items cost 5% less for Agent Smith".

Awesome.

PhantomChaos

09-19-2009

That's exactly what I was talking about, Hedgehog. It's not just about the spell, it's about the synergy of the spell WITH the hero, and not just some randomly-placed thing to make a hero annoyingly-crazy to use. And case-in-point Xarteck, you just recited every single aspect of an invisibility spell in DotA. And why do WE have to be creative if WE don't even support the idea. How about YOU work on it yourself, AND the hero that its supposed to work with, then I'll see i I'm interested.