stealth heroes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Xarteck

09-14-2009

il keap it simple, i think there shuld be more stealth heroes. Now its only 2 of them and I whish there were more

Asymptote

Associate Engineer

09-14-2009

I concur. Especially if there are going to be a total of 40 champs, we're definitely going to need MOAR!

PhantomChaos

09-15-2009

The problem with trying to implement more stealth heroes would be working on the other spells to make it such that the hero's skills aren't desync-ed or anything. Also, we also need to make the effect original. Evelyn's stuns and damages if behind (haven't played her for a long time, could have been changed) while Twitch's increases his own attack speed. Now tell me, other than these two, what other effects can be implemented after breaking stealth? I'm not against the idea, but I'm just mentioning that originality in both spell and hero theme is needed.

Tarion

09-15-2009

I think the issue with increasing the number of stealth characters is that you will make the counters for them more common. If you end up in a game with 3 or 4 stealth characters, everyone will load up on Vision Wards, rendering them useless.

With only two, people can still think that the chances of them being in their lane are slim, and so not bother.

Johann

09-15-2009

I hate stealth characters i'm happy there are not too many in Lol

Xarteck

09-15-2009

Quote:
The problem with trying to implement more stealth heroes would be working on the other spells to make it such that the hero's skills aren't desync-ed or anything. Also, we also need to make the effect original. Evelyn's stuns and damages if behind (haven't played her for a long time, could have been changed) while Twitch's increases his own attack speed. Now tell me, other than these two, what other effects can be implemented after breaking stealth? I'm not against the idea, but I'm just mentioning that originality in both spell and hero theme is needed.
you can have:
- parmastealth
- great dmg on one attack (or 100% critt)
- + movespead when stealth
- dmg when you move truh somone
yust be creative things that can be usefull in stealth

Xarteck

09-15-2009

made a pool in general: http://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boar...ad.php?t=11882

Xocolatl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-15-2009

I agree that there shouldn't be too many of them. 2 or 3 is a good number, so I'm ok with adding just 1 more. So long as his theme is that he's a James Bond-like (or Austin Powers) character ^^

Hedgehog

09-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarteck View Post
you can have:
- parmastealth
- great dmg on one attack (or 100% critt)
- + movespead when stealth
- dmg when you move truh somone
yust be creative things that can be usefull in stealth
Those arnt creative, you ripped every one of those from DotA. I do agree though we need at least one more stealth hero.

The Demon Jester (or whatever his name is) is an incoming champion at some point and I heard he can blink and it gives him a short period of stealth.

Xarteck

09-15-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Those arnt creative, you ripped every one of those from DotA. I do agree though we need at least one more stealth hero.

The Demon Jester (or whatever his name is) is an incoming champion at some point and I heard he can blink and it gives him a short period of stealth.
know mine wernt creative, but whas a sugestion that you may be :P