What are champions doing when they're not fighting in the League of Legends?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YuushaMajin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2010

That's probably one of the best threads I've seen here =o
More lore is interesting and the Ezreal side story is nice. I think I'll request more like the others, a more fleshed out lore beyond just the back stories is good.

Ketsumi

05-25-2010

So, what about Kayle and Morgana on both teams? I could see Morgana taunting teammate-Kayle, spurring her towards a not-so-holy battle lust to destroy the one version of Morgana she can.

Similar situations can be imagined for both Garen and Katarina on both teams. That's some wack outer-limits stuff right there.

YYZed

05-25-2010

Thx Babagahnoosh, I always loved the lore of the game as well as stories and fanfics.
However,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babagahnoosh View Post
Ezreal couldn’t argue with that; the most important thing now for him was to aid his summoner. Ezreal followed quickly behind Ryze, staring intently ahead. He became a League champion to make a difference; learning the secrets of summoning was secondary, at least for now. Worrying about the minutia of summoning wouldn’t help him win or lose this battle. There would be time to figure everything out later.
I bolded the key part, according to Ezreal's lore he's a champion not by choice, but because its just a price to pay for the power he gets from his necklace.
This is the kind of stuff you get from lore nerds :P

Udontgnome

05-25-2010

I agree with the LoL RPG thing. It could be like the Founding of Durotar RPG from WC3 Frozen Throne

YYZed

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udontgnome View Post
I agree with the LoL RPG thing. It could be like the Founding of Durotar RPG from WC3 Frozen Throne with Rexxar.
Gnome, I'm sure they have something like that planned; they have many map ideas flowing around but at the moment do not have the resources to implement them very quickly.
But yes it would work great to implement something like that while still keeping league of legends in tact.

SyeBlaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-25-2010

It might be interesting to see a Lore sub forum. Or at least, moar lore!

NEED MOAR!

LogicX7

05-25-2010

I agree, more lore ftw. Want to see this story explaining doubles fleshed out!

RatBoweR

05-25-2010

any possibility of making it into hmm comic book or ebook?
will love to read my champion's tales.

Athear

05-25-2010

I definately thing Babaga should do these as books and have Riot sell them. I was enthralled with just that portion he posted. I would most certainly buy these if they were available.

Recom

05-25-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babagahnoosh View Post
Ezreal glanced at his prized gauntlet, but otherwise didn’t acknowledge the back-handed compliment. “I understand what you’re saying, but it doesn’t make any sense. Does their team have a doppelganger?”
Doppelganger ? Is this a champion to come ? :P (Could be really cool)