[Official] Dominion release tonight midnight.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

leaf117

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

/singed

black drack

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corjha View Post
its already ****ing done.

/signed
no its not riot said that there were showing the close to complite ver at pax prime.

anyways to all of you that posted on this as a baka just wait it will be released in a few weeks theres proof of that

dryo

09-02-2011

disagree it'll be done when it's done.

Chicablah

09-02-2011

Junior members know it all.. lol

00Donger

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corjha View Post
its already ****ing done.

/signed
Well there are two responses to that.
1) Maybe it is done, but do you think that Riot should have to go out of their ways and break their schedules to make a second downtime within seven days? Or maybe you think they should just move the downtime earlier and throw off the server stability in two weeks so they can get back on track?
2) The game isn't quite finished, it still has some kinks to be worked out. I personally would rather get the game when Riot claims it's ready. Most people that say they can't wait any longer for Dominion would be the same people that complain about the small details that they're working on right now to try to please you.

Regardless the soonest we will see Dominion will be Tuesday, the next scheduled downtime. I'm sure the first week of school won't have too much of an impact on your gaming lives.

Sammym3

09-02-2011

More power to you. I'm excited for it as well. But I'm happy if it's released Tuesday. No later though. The sooner the better I guess.

Kat Katastrophe

09-02-2011

/singed flings this thread into the trash

Genoknight

09-02-2011

/signed to bad riot doesn't give a **** about us community people

Zachaire

09-02-2011

Singed?
Mix mix swirl mix!

/Signed

Wait... this guy will have control over Riot.

El Carreton

09-02-2011

I rather a solid, stable and buggy free release!... so... it will come when it must...