Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nasus useless?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belayaa

09-02-2011

So Nasus really needs to farm alot on his q to make hi useful, so i guess he will unusable, in the new map

Flamecloak

09-02-2011

I know alot of people have been bringing up him(as well as Veigar) having a disadvantage of low farm. But I think I'm gonna play them both for my first two games, just to see what happens. lol.

Edit: Spirit Fire and Dark Matter should do well in stopping captures.

Tulki

09-02-2011

I can see people playing Nasus as a sort of "guardian" type, with more tankiness and less damage, but relying more on Spirit Fire and his ultimate to deal damage in close-quarters. Wither would be great for ganking people who try to solo-cap points as well.

He probably won't be very effective though since he needs dat farm.

MajorSpyMan

09-02-2011

yea that guardian role sounds like it for nasus. spirit fire will stop channeling and as the creeps come he can eventually farm a little with his Q.

XkomuroX

09-02-2011

you forgot something dominion is not only about fights is about capture and defend points, the AoE of nasus will maka a point impossible to capture and his ult will assist him in the defense