Nasus useless?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Belayaa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

So Nasus really needs to farm alot on his q to make hi useful, so i guess he will unusable, in the new map

Flamecloak

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

I know alot of people have been bringing up him(as well as Veigar) having a disadvantage of low farm. But I think I'm gonna play them both for my first two games, just to see what happens. lol.

Edit: Spirit Fire and Dark Matter should do well in stopping captures.

Tulki

09-02-2011

I can see people playing Nasus as a sort of "guardian" type, with more tankiness and less damage, but relying more on Spirit Fire and his ultimate to deal damage in close-quarters. Wither would be great for ganking people who try to solo-cap points as well.

He probably won't be very effective though since he needs dat farm.

MajorSpyMan

09-02-2011

yea that guardian role sounds like it for nasus. spirit fire will stop channeling and as the creeps come he can eventually farm a little with his Q.

XkomuroX

09-02-2011

you forgot something dominion is not only about fights is about capture and defend points, the AoE of nasus will maka a point impossible to capture and his ult will assist him in the defense