Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Hey Riot, Why So Quiet?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Deansington

09-02-2011

So I am SUPER excited to play Dominion (the footage looked incredible) and I am loving all the new U.I changes made to the game. You guys are doing an excellent job rolling out new content in game and out of it, but there is one thing that is starting to irk me more than just a little.

Where have you gone??

Its been nearly a week since PAX, and your only announcements have only been on sales and a new skin. I am not asking you to put Dominion out RIGHT NOW, but I am asking that you be a little bit more vocal with your community. I wouldn't mind knowing what is going on in the offices, or what we can be expecting in the near future.

I am growing more and more disappointed in the fact that whenever a major event occurs, we get the silent treatment. Again, I am not saying you should be quicker or hasten your projects, by all means take the time as needed to make badass content, just please don't leave your player base hanging like this anymore.

If you read this, thanks for your time and consideration

Werewolf Link

Recruiter

09-02-2011

Bumped

Aurx

09-02-2011

Bumped again.

Gòral

09-02-2011

Bump. We all want to know

JudgeRetribution

09-02-2011

Agreed

Vittoko

Recruiter

09-02-2011

bumped o:!

Heroic Burger

09-02-2011

even if it's just "hey guys, we have been working on the dominion matchmaking system, hope to have it fixed soon" that would be enough!

Snowgoon

09-02-2011

Bump!!

TheMarkMark

09-02-2011

It's because they are seeing whether or not they can actually meet their deadline of this Tuesday.

Or just suspense building.

If they can't make their deadline they should say ASAP.

The longer they wait, the more pissed people will be.

wise saige

09-02-2011

[QUOTE=TheMarkMark;13856710]It's because they are seeing whether or not they can actually meet their deadline of this Tuesday.

Where did they say it was going to be Tuesday? I haven't seen anything in the theads.