Odyn's Veil will be very underutilized

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shay Corporation

09-02-2011

Alright. I'm satisfied with that math much more than earlier. Few points you just plain can't work out easily with said math (Taking Banshee's for the first 5 minutes that you don't have Odyn's for example) but overall it's a much harder point now.

So lets say you probably end up realistically blocking 5k damage (So the numbers probably even out for the most part) while having Banshee's for the first 5 minutes of the match probably leaving you somewhere about level 7-8? I'm not in a math mood so I'm not working it out myself. Overall, lets leave it at this.

They're both viable options.

There. We're both happy. =P

Karandor

Adjudicator

09-02-2011

I think FoN will be the MR item of choice as it makes you speedy which is invaluable in dominion.

Catalyst into early RoA will be great for casters.

OxBaker

09-02-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karandor View Post
I think FoN will be the MR item of choice as it makes you speedy which is invaluable in dominion.

Catalyst into early RoA will be great for casters.
I actually don't think the RA choice will be as popular on Dominion cause you don't have the time needed to build up the bonuses on it. My guess is that a lot of casters will go for Rylai's instead.

Dragull

09-02-2011

It's not a bad item, but FoN is better to counter AP carries in dominion.

Exulen

09-02-2011

Sounds like a Kassadin item to me, he would then have 20% reduced magic damage if they stacked additively or 19%-ish if they stacked multiplicatively