Exp // IP gain in Dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaupt72

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

I don't exactly remember where I saw it, but I saw someone in a forum say that the exp / ip gain would be exactly the same to Summoner's Rift.

Is this true?

And if it isn't, what will the exp / ip gain be in relation to SR?

Shay Corporation

09-02-2011

IP and EXP is gained based on the time played in the game itself (Also Win of the Day and Win/Loss effect this. BUT in a scenario where you get the same bonuses between the two games, or none at all, it's even.)

So if you play a 40 minute game of Summoner's Rift with no WotD bonus and it's a win you will get the same amount of IP as playing two 20 minute games of Crystal Scar if they're both wins.)

TheMarkMark

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-02-2011

Not exactly. Playing two 20 minute SR game gives more IP then one 40 minutes game. There is kind of a flat amount for win/loss + per minute IP. The per minute will probably be about the same, but the win/loss amount will be less, to compensate for the shorter game length. But, it is supposed to end up being the same amount of IP on average as playing on SR.